THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Homeophatic product?
Homeophatic product?
Has anybody tried this product: "SinusWars11 – OriHali Gone" ? I saw it on the web and it says it's the real solution for BB.
Re: Homeophatic product?
planet wrote:Has anybody tried this product: "SinusWars11 – OriHali Gone" ? I saw it on the web and it says it's the real solution for BB.
I tried them for months,they didn't work for me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.