My life with terrible BB and how I hopefully was cured
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:07 pm
Hey guys,
I want to share my personal story with you and how I found what I hope is the cure for me after so many depressive years.
I have bb since I can think so all my life. Back in the day when I was about 7 my brother used to make fun of it, that I have BB and that it smells like sh*t. Well back then I didn't really cared what he had to say until I was in school for a couple of years and that's when my life changed because of BB. Some guy told me in front of the whole class that I had bad breath. Well after that I wouldn't talk if there wouldn't be a safe distance to my talk partner and would always turn my head to the side if I talked, so that nobody could smell it. And of course I would chew Chewing Gum all the time when I was out and not at home.
This continued on till I was about 13 or 14 years old. I was already really desperate because I knew that I had a big problem in my life and with this problem I would never find a girlfriend and it was really difficult to live with in general, so I began searching the internet for solutions. I quickly came across Thera Breath and it helped me really good, so that I had my peace for a couple of years. Even had a girlfriend then but then the effect of Thera Breath had started to fade and when I was about 16 or 17 my problem would be back even when using Thera Breath. It would help a little but it wouldn't remove the bb completely. When I did the self test (putting the finger on the back of the tongue and smell it) it smelled really horrible. My BB comes from the tongue and it has a white layer on it which would stink really bad.
My life continued on like that and I started to get really lonely because I haven't had a girlfriend for about 6 years because of bb (I'm 22 now). It was terrible to sit in the bus and someone you know sits right next to you and you can't even talk to the person because of bb. I really started to hate my life and even had s*****e thoughts for a while.
Then about 2 months ago I met a really great girl that seemed to really like me and we started to chat and I quickly realized she could be my next girlfriend but not with that breath!
So I started to search the Internet again for possible solutions. I knew my problem was on the tongue. And in a german Forum a guy mentioned the "Tung Brush + Gel". I started to do some research and found out that it helped a lot of desperate people eliminating their bb problem. So I gave it a shot and guess what, it worked so far! This is the fourth day without Thera Breath (was unthinkable before the Tung Brush).
I use it everyday, twice a day and after getting rid of this disgusting white gunk on my Tongue, I use the Gel and apply it on my tongue (especially on the back of my tongue where it is the worst). In the end I also use Meridol Halitosis Mouth Wash (which wouldn't help at all before using the Tung Brush).
Not only can't I smell anything on the back of my tongue now but I also asked my mum if she can smell anything (after over 4 hours of last usage) and she said there is absolutely no bad breath and that it was actually a kind of pleasant smell. She now wants to buy the same brush for my father who has also really bad chronicle breath (that I might have from him).
For about 2 weeks, me and the girl have a relationship together but it was only possible so far because I would do over the top mouth hygiene and because of chewing gum all the time while being with her. Also I was afraid to really come near her or to kiss her. Now I can hopefully do that.
So this is my story and I hope that I won't have to suffer from it again after so many years of depression and even s*****e thoughts. So guys believe me, I know your pain and how much life sucks with bad breath.
I hope that my story will give someone here hope.
I hope that I found my solution and I encourage you guys to try it if your Bad Breath comes from the Tongue.
Here's a really informative video on how this thing works and why it is a lot better than a tooth brush and a Tongue Scraper (I used a tongue scraper before and it wouldn't help at all)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBwV8c9nQ4
I want to share my personal story with you and how I found what I hope is the cure for me after so many depressive years.
I have bb since I can think so all my life. Back in the day when I was about 7 my brother used to make fun of it, that I have BB and that it smells like sh*t. Well back then I didn't really cared what he had to say until I was in school for a couple of years and that's when my life changed because of BB. Some guy told me in front of the whole class that I had bad breath. Well after that I wouldn't talk if there wouldn't be a safe distance to my talk partner and would always turn my head to the side if I talked, so that nobody could smell it. And of course I would chew Chewing Gum all the time when I was out and not at home.
This continued on till I was about 13 or 14 years old. I was already really desperate because I knew that I had a big problem in my life and with this problem I would never find a girlfriend and it was really difficult to live with in general, so I began searching the internet for solutions. I quickly came across Thera Breath and it helped me really good, so that I had my peace for a couple of years. Even had a girlfriend then but then the effect of Thera Breath had started to fade and when I was about 16 or 17 my problem would be back even when using Thera Breath. It would help a little but it wouldn't remove the bb completely. When I did the self test (putting the finger on the back of the tongue and smell it) it smelled really horrible. My BB comes from the tongue and it has a white layer on it which would stink really bad.
My life continued on like that and I started to get really lonely because I haven't had a girlfriend for about 6 years because of bb (I'm 22 now). It was terrible to sit in the bus and someone you know sits right next to you and you can't even talk to the person because of bb. I really started to hate my life and even had s*****e thoughts for a while.
Then about 2 months ago I met a really great girl that seemed to really like me and we started to chat and I quickly realized she could be my next girlfriend but not with that breath!
So I started to search the Internet again for possible solutions. I knew my problem was on the tongue. And in a german Forum a guy mentioned the "Tung Brush + Gel". I started to do some research and found out that it helped a lot of desperate people eliminating their bb problem. So I gave it a shot and guess what, it worked so far! This is the fourth day without Thera Breath (was unthinkable before the Tung Brush).
I use it everyday, twice a day and after getting rid of this disgusting white gunk on my Tongue, I use the Gel and apply it on my tongue (especially on the back of my tongue where it is the worst). In the end I also use Meridol Halitosis Mouth Wash (which wouldn't help at all before using the Tung Brush).
Not only can't I smell anything on the back of my tongue now but I also asked my mum if she can smell anything (after over 4 hours of last usage) and she said there is absolutely no bad breath and that it was actually a kind of pleasant smell. She now wants to buy the same brush for my father who has also really bad chronicle breath (that I might have from him).
For about 2 weeks, me and the girl have a relationship together but it was only possible so far because I would do over the top mouth hygiene and because of chewing gum all the time while being with her. Also I was afraid to really come near her or to kiss her. Now I can hopefully do that.
So this is my story and I hope that I won't have to suffer from it again after so many years of depression and even s*****e thoughts. So guys believe me, I know your pain and how much life sucks with bad breath.
I hope that my story will give someone here hope.
I hope that I found my solution and I encourage you guys to try it if your Bad Breath comes from the Tongue.
Here's a really informative video on how this thing works and why it is a lot better than a tooth brush and a Tongue Scraper (I used a tongue scraper before and it wouldn't help at all)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBwV8c9nQ4