Page 1 of 1
Chlorphyll, anyone?
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 am
by abouttogiveup
Today, I went to a health food store to purchase chlorophyll. I am taking it as directed (one tablespoon added to eight ounces of water three times a day). I am on my second cup. It tastes somewhat like green tea, and it surely stains your teeth. Has anyone had much success with this product? I've already tried ProFresh, Therabreath, BreathRx, etc. to no avail. Please, any suggestions.
Please note: I brush, scrape my tongue and floss regularly. And I most certainly have halitosis. People back away from me, cover their noses, leave me mints and so forth. Even my doctor has commented about my breath. I'm at wits end here.
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 am
by believe
Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle.
I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain.
Re: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 am
by Ihatemybreath
abouttogiveup wrote:Please note: I brush, scrape my tongue and floss regularly. And I must certainly have halitosis.
So do everybody here and we stiiiiiiill stink. Funny, right?
To Believe
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 am
by abouttogiveup
"Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle. Neutral
I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain."
Thanks for your response. And please forgive me, but I am new to this forum. I think I read that taking the liquid form is better. I can't recall the source; but, of course, I'll do anything to even improve my breath. So, I am drinking the chlorophyll and ordered Now OralBiotic Blis. It should arrive at the health store tomorrow. I am really hoping this will help me. If there are any changes, I will surely update you all.

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:14 am
by abouttogiveup
believe wrote:Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle.
I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain.
Thanks for your response. And please forgive me, but I am new to this forum and learning how to use it. I think I read that taking the liquid form is better. I can't recall the source; but, of course, I'll do anything to even improve my breath. So, I am drinking the chlorophyll and ordered Now OralBiotic Blis. It should arrive at the health store tomorrow. I am really hoping this will help me. If there are any changes, I will surely update you all.

Re: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:18 am
by abouttogiveup
Ihatemybreath wrote:abouttogiveup wrote:Please note: I brush, scrape my tongue and floss regularly. And I must certainly have halitosis.
So do everybody here and we stiiiiiiill stink. Funny, right?
Well, I am glad that you can joke about such things. For me, like others, this is such a sensitive issue. Still, thanks for responding. At least my post is being read.
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 am
by StillHoping
For the past month and a half I have been drinking Chlorphyll and taking the pills in the morning, there has been no improvement to my bb unfortunately.
However, it may be helping with my PATM? I noticed the days I dont drink it, I always get tons of coughing/sneezes etc. But when I do drink it, no PATM reactions. Soo not sure how that works. Since it hasnt helped my bb, I dont think I will continue its use after this bottle. But good luck, it may be beneficial for you
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am
by ttlxman
I take the capsules when I know I'm about to interact with people such as a dinner.
I don't really notice much of a difference but I figure it can't hurt.
One thing you should prepare for is a surprise when you poop the next morning.. neon green.
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am
by BBman
I tried it with success and failure. The first time I tried it, the day after when I woke up my breath was the best I ever had, and my tongue was pink with no white stuff on it. After a couple of weeks I started to get back to where I was before. I even bought it again after some time off to see if it helped but it never was like the first time. Very weird and dissapointing
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:06 am
by emotional rescue
Try to find organic chlorophyll. From wheatgrass.
I tried the bottled one and the difference is enormous.
I have to say that I think that it doesn't do anything for my bb, but it does a lot for my health in general.
It's very healthy and gives you a lot of energy for the day.
Also I feel like my mind is sharper and clear when I take it.
Good luck
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 am
by Archimonde
Blended leafy greens (kale, spinach), which is full of chlorophyll, help my breath the most. You have to be on a pretty clean diet for it to work, no dairy or sugar. But it's not really worth it because it doesn't make your BB go away completely unless you're very very serious about it. Well, I recall a member here being BB free for a year by pretty much living on green smoothies, i've tried that and it really does work. I'll dig up the thread if anyone cares.
Chlorophyll in supplements doesn't help as much.
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:20 am
by angst-ridden
I consumed 2 bottles of chlorophyll capsules, but it didn't do anything to improve my BB. I have no PND or other ailments, just mouth and nose BB. Even my tongue is a healthy pink tongue! Based on my research, unless we have dominant good mouth bacteria, then we'll never get cured. Probiotics might help, but it can't cure it.