Good method to get out Tonsil stones and background story
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm
Hey guys,
I was able to partially "get rid" of my bad breath by using the Tung Brush and Gel. You can read my Story here:
viewtopic.php?t=5825
But there is still something left that I can't get rid of.
Almost everytime I swallow (about 70% or 80% of the time) there is a bad taste at the back of my throat for a couple of seconds. It goes away after about maybe 4 or 5 seconds and everything is back to normal. During those 5 seconds or so when I try to breath into my nose, I can sense a bad smell, so I can smell my own breath. It's about the same bad smell that I had at the back of my tongue before using Tung Brush and Gel. After this short period amount of time I don't have bad breath anymore (at least my mum tells me so) and also I can't smell this bad smell anymore. It's only during this short amount of time. I'm afraid that people can smell it when I breath out of my Nose or mouth, so everytime this happens and there are people around me I just hold in my breath for about 5 seconds and only then breath out which can be really weird especially when I'm lying in the bed with my girlfriend. I mean what will she think if she would notice it that I hold my breath?
Now there is no or almost no bad smell at the back of my Tongue and I was wondering where the hell this is coming from then??? And I have this since I was little, since I was 10 or so (if I remember correctly), hell maybe even all my life and I just didn't take it seriously back then.
I think that maybe the tonsils could have something to do with this? However no matter how I look I can't see any tonsil stones. Even when doing the AAAAA thing I can clearly see my tonsils but no tonsil stones...
Any of you guys have experienced this? I can't find any good information about this.
EDIT after months of trying different methods out to get out tonsil stones:
First off, just because you don't see any Tonsil Stones doesn't mean that they aren't there like in my case, I couldn't see any tonsil stones but my tonsils were full of them as I discovered.
Thanks to the syringe I found on Amazon I can get my Tonsil Stones out pretty easy and almost without gagging:
http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ze+gebogen
I can reach areas with it, that I could not ever reach with my hands or other tools that come to my mind. So right now I just use water and spray it into all holes of my tonsils. I was relieved and at the same time disgusted how much sh*t there was hiding inside and behind my tonsils. I got out probably over 25 or so tonsil stones in all sizes. Now the disgusting taste when I swallow has disappeared and the area where the tonsils are just feels a lot cleaner now. I never had that in my life since that disgusting taste after swallowing is there since I was a child, so it's a big relieve.
So after all the years of suffering I might have found something that actually helps me to eliminate my problem (hopefully):
1. Tung Brush + Gel against the stench on my Tongue
2. The Syringe I mentioned above to get out Tonsil Stones
Now the real test comes on the weekend where I'm gonna meet my friends and we go out. Right now at work I didn't get any noticeable reactions since I started to use the syringe but hey who knows. I don't get my hopes up too high though since I was disappointed so often fighting this nightmare.
I was able to partially "get rid" of my bad breath by using the Tung Brush and Gel. You can read my Story here:
viewtopic.php?t=5825
But there is still something left that I can't get rid of.
Almost everytime I swallow (about 70% or 80% of the time) there is a bad taste at the back of my throat for a couple of seconds. It goes away after about maybe 4 or 5 seconds and everything is back to normal. During those 5 seconds or so when I try to breath into my nose, I can sense a bad smell, so I can smell my own breath. It's about the same bad smell that I had at the back of my tongue before using Tung Brush and Gel. After this short period amount of time I don't have bad breath anymore (at least my mum tells me so) and also I can't smell this bad smell anymore. It's only during this short amount of time. I'm afraid that people can smell it when I breath out of my Nose or mouth, so everytime this happens and there are people around me I just hold in my breath for about 5 seconds and only then breath out which can be really weird especially when I'm lying in the bed with my girlfriend. I mean what will she think if she would notice it that I hold my breath?
Now there is no or almost no bad smell at the back of my Tongue and I was wondering where the hell this is coming from then??? And I have this since I was little, since I was 10 or so (if I remember correctly), hell maybe even all my life and I just didn't take it seriously back then.
I think that maybe the tonsils could have something to do with this? However no matter how I look I can't see any tonsil stones. Even when doing the AAAAA thing I can clearly see my tonsils but no tonsil stones...
Any of you guys have experienced this? I can't find any good information about this.
EDIT after months of trying different methods out to get out tonsil stones:
First off, just because you don't see any Tonsil Stones doesn't mean that they aren't there like in my case, I couldn't see any tonsil stones but my tonsils were full of them as I discovered.
Thanks to the syringe I found on Amazon I can get my Tonsil Stones out pretty easy and almost without gagging:
http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ze+gebogen
I can reach areas with it, that I could not ever reach with my hands or other tools that come to my mind. So right now I just use water and spray it into all holes of my tonsils. I was relieved and at the same time disgusted how much sh*t there was hiding inside and behind my tonsils. I got out probably over 25 or so tonsil stones in all sizes. Now the disgusting taste when I swallow has disappeared and the area where the tonsils are just feels a lot cleaner now. I never had that in my life since that disgusting taste after swallowing is there since I was a child, so it's a big relieve.
So after all the years of suffering I might have found something that actually helps me to eliminate my problem (hopefully):
1. Tung Brush + Gel against the stench on my Tongue
2. The Syringe I mentioned above to get out Tonsil Stones
Now the real test comes on the weekend where I'm gonna meet my friends and we go out. Right now at work I didn't get any noticeable reactions since I started to use the syringe but hey who knows. I don't get my hopes up too high though since I was disappointed so often fighting this nightmare.