Page 1 of 1

elevate head at night

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 pm
by pagmic2
Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike

Re: elevate head at night

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:57 pm
by iwanttolivelife
pagmic2 wrote:Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike
Actually when I moved to the US, my PND started. I told my mom before that my bed isn't comfortable and I feel like it is not even and I cannot sleep well. After a couple of months, or maybe weeks, I began having PND and became paranoid about my BB.

I hate it sooo much!

Have you guys tried traveling to another place? Did it somehow relieve your PND?

Post nasal drip

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am
by tieuvodanh
I also went to US and got allergy (sneezing,nasal congestion...). But after coming back to my country the allergy has been gone but the PND drip still there. I mean when I was in US , I couldn't breath b/c of nasal congestion so I did the surgery to correct the deviated septum. After that procedure, I got the PND 24/7 (I had to spit out the mucus in my throat all day long). Maybe when you left US, you could still get PND but you won't get seasonal allergy anymore.