Stomach, Gut and Bad Breath
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm
I would like to confirm the fact that whether bad breath can originate in the gut.
The argument is that since the esophagus is collapsed, hence there can't be any odor regurgitating back.
But even then alcohol is carried by the blood after adsorption from the intestine to the lungs and given off through the lungs. That's how the Alcohol Breath Analyzer works.
I recently got my molar extracted that had root canal work done on it. I thought the white coating on my tongue would decrease and my BB but it didn't change. Now my mouth has only healthy teeth and there is no implication now in my teeth which can cause BB.
I'm going for my colonoscopy tomo. Because I have been having semi formed stool for the past 6 months with lots of undigested food particles in it.
Can my intestine cause bad breath?
The argument is that since the esophagus is collapsed, hence there can't be any odor regurgitating back.
But even then alcohol is carried by the blood after adsorption from the intestine to the lungs and given off through the lungs. That's how the Alcohol Breath Analyzer works.
I recently got my molar extracted that had root canal work done on it. I thought the white coating on my tongue would decrease and my BB but it didn't change. Now my mouth has only healthy teeth and there is no implication now in my teeth which can cause BB.
I'm going for my colonoscopy tomo. Because I have been having semi formed stool for the past 6 months with lots of undigested food particles in it.
Can my intestine cause bad breath?