FINALLY FREE OF BB! FOUND CURE BY WHEN I WASNT LOOKING!
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm
I have suffered with BB all of my life. Alway had a great
hygiene regimen. I had a geographic tongue covered with a thick white coating. I know everyone that has this problem can recount being embarrassed and having unpleasant experiences. Well I'm no different. I had family members that would talk bad to their friends about my problem. You name it, I been through it. I have tried every product on the shelves. Back in 1994 I spent $1800 flying from Chgo to PA to go to the so called BB specialist dentist who created the Profresh products.
Well of course they sold you on this can be solved with their products. That was a WASTE of time & money. In 2000, I went to Los Angeles to the other so called BB specialist dentist who created the Therabreath products. This only provided a temporary solution of about an hour. I talked with another BB dentist specialist in northern CA and all his advice didn't help either. I've had all of my wisdom teeth pulled out. At that time I was considering talking all of my perfectly strong teeth out and getting dentures if that would solve the problem. That's how desperate I was. I've seen every dentist I could find specializing in this area. I've had scaling, deep scaling and every other treatment the dentist could offer me, all to no avail. I WOULD GO TO THE END OF THE EARTH TO GET RID OF BB
Fast forward to 12/13. I've always been into healthy eating and I try to take good of my body. I had just given up on finding a solution to my BB. I just thought I would have to live with it for life. I heard about some minerals that were healthy for the body and aren't sold in stores. These minerals were being presented as a cure for some diseases, for optimal health and maintaining a health body. Ok, this got my attention. I'm in to preserving my health but I'm not a person that's easily convinced of anything. I began to research the information I heard and the person presenting it. I travel to hear a seminar on healthy living from the presenter. I found it interesting and decided to try it. Remember this is only for staying healthy not for BB. BB was never discussed. When I received the products with cost me $168 I thought ok let see what all the hype is about. I started talking the products and after the first 5 days I notice several things. I had no pain in my joints. My blood pressure had been a little high and the doctors were trying to say that I had high blood pressure but I disputed because my levels fluctuated. I noticed my blood pressure had come down to normal. My eyes became brighter (white part). But the biggest surprise is my tongue was no longer geographic and the white coating was GONE!!!!
so I'm thinking what about my breath. My BB was so bad I didn't have to speak if a person got close enough I would hold my breath just so they would smell it. I first thing I noticed it was I didn't have that foul taste. I could breathe through my nose and it wasn't hot. I'm thinking maybe it was just a coincidence the real test would be the in the morning! I take these product 3 times a day so that night I before bed I brushed my teeth, used my water pic and rinsed with mouthwash as I normally do. I said to myself I know how bad my morning breath is so if it's not there then I'm really on to something and this product is working on BB. The next morning as soon as I woke up I'm checking my mouth with my tongue, the taste isn't there, I cup my hand over my mouth and didn't smell what I normally smelled. I got excited! I ran in the bathroom and looked at my tongue and it was still clear! No geographic tongue, no white coating and my breathe was not horrific! When I brushed, flossed and rinsed it felt clean and fresh! For the first time in my life my breathe felt clean! But the real test is coming face to face with someone. I used to look at movies and wished I could talk to people face to face directly instead of turning at an angle to talk. My sister came over and I talked to her while sitting directly across from her. Not one time did she use her first finger to cover her nose. She had ALWAYS placed her first finger under her nose to block the bad smell of my breath. NOT ONE TIME did she do it! I asked her did she smell my breath she said NO! PRAISE THE LORD I can breath! What ever you did don't EVER stop! I normally would have been hurt bey this but I was so happy I didn't care. We laughed about it.
In my business, I would dread one on one meetings now I look forward to having them and being free to express myself completely!
Here is what I have learned. My problem wasn't in my mouth but in my stomach. When I breath air is coming up from my stomach/diaphragm up through my lungs, out of my mouth or through my nose. So the product I was taking was helping my digestion. I don't mean to be gross but when I had a bowel movement after I started taking these products I could smell the same oder that once came through my mouth. Now that smell had diminished when i have a BM.
Since experiencing this I have become a distributor for these products. Believe me I not trying to sell you. I'm telling you that I know what its like. I know how BB effects your life. This stuff works from the inside! If you still interested let me know. I will tell you how to get these products. I always said if I find a cure I will tell everyone I can find on these boards. So I will be posting this letter every where I can to help as many people that will listen! Thank God it's OVER! Thanks for reading this post.
send me a private message for details
hygiene regimen. I had a geographic tongue covered with a thick white coating. I know everyone that has this problem can recount being embarrassed and having unpleasant experiences. Well I'm no different. I had family members that would talk bad to their friends about my problem. You name it, I been through it. I have tried every product on the shelves. Back in 1994 I spent $1800 flying from Chgo to PA to go to the so called BB specialist dentist who created the Profresh products.
Well of course they sold you on this can be solved with their products. That was a WASTE of time & money. In 2000, I went to Los Angeles to the other so called BB specialist dentist who created the Therabreath products. This only provided a temporary solution of about an hour. I talked with another BB dentist specialist in northern CA and all his advice didn't help either. I've had all of my wisdom teeth pulled out. At that time I was considering talking all of my perfectly strong teeth out and getting dentures if that would solve the problem. That's how desperate I was. I've seen every dentist I could find specializing in this area. I've had scaling, deep scaling and every other treatment the dentist could offer me, all to no avail. I WOULD GO TO THE END OF THE EARTH TO GET RID OF BB
Fast forward to 12/13. I've always been into healthy eating and I try to take good of my body. I had just given up on finding a solution to my BB. I just thought I would have to live with it for life. I heard about some minerals that were healthy for the body and aren't sold in stores. These minerals were being presented as a cure for some diseases, for optimal health and maintaining a health body. Ok, this got my attention. I'm in to preserving my health but I'm not a person that's easily convinced of anything. I began to research the information I heard and the person presenting it. I travel to hear a seminar on healthy living from the presenter. I found it interesting and decided to try it. Remember this is only for staying healthy not for BB. BB was never discussed. When I received the products with cost me $168 I thought ok let see what all the hype is about. I started talking the products and after the first 5 days I notice several things. I had no pain in my joints. My blood pressure had been a little high and the doctors were trying to say that I had high blood pressure but I disputed because my levels fluctuated. I noticed my blood pressure had come down to normal. My eyes became brighter (white part). But the biggest surprise is my tongue was no longer geographic and the white coating was GONE!!!!
so I'm thinking what about my breath. My BB was so bad I didn't have to speak if a person got close enough I would hold my breath just so they would smell it. I first thing I noticed it was I didn't have that foul taste. I could breathe through my nose and it wasn't hot. I'm thinking maybe it was just a coincidence the real test would be the in the morning! I take these product 3 times a day so that night I before bed I brushed my teeth, used my water pic and rinsed with mouthwash as I normally do. I said to myself I know how bad my morning breath is so if it's not there then I'm really on to something and this product is working on BB. The next morning as soon as I woke up I'm checking my mouth with my tongue, the taste isn't there, I cup my hand over my mouth and didn't smell what I normally smelled. I got excited! I ran in the bathroom and looked at my tongue and it was still clear! No geographic tongue, no white coating and my breathe was not horrific! When I brushed, flossed and rinsed it felt clean and fresh! For the first time in my life my breathe felt clean! But the real test is coming face to face with someone. I used to look at movies and wished I could talk to people face to face directly instead of turning at an angle to talk. My sister came over and I talked to her while sitting directly across from her. Not one time did she use her first finger to cover her nose. She had ALWAYS placed her first finger under her nose to block the bad smell of my breath. NOT ONE TIME did she do it! I asked her did she smell my breath she said NO! PRAISE THE LORD I can breath! What ever you did don't EVER stop! I normally would have been hurt bey this but I was so happy I didn't care. We laughed about it.
In my business, I would dread one on one meetings now I look forward to having them and being free to express myself completely!
Here is what I have learned. My problem wasn't in my mouth but in my stomach. When I breath air is coming up from my stomach/diaphragm up through my lungs, out of my mouth or through my nose. So the product I was taking was helping my digestion. I don't mean to be gross but when I had a bowel movement after I started taking these products I could smell the same oder that once came through my mouth. Now that smell had diminished when i have a BM.
Since experiencing this I have become a distributor for these products. Believe me I not trying to sell you. I'm telling you that I know what its like. I know how BB effects your life. This stuff works from the inside! If you still interested let me know. I will tell you how to get these products. I always said if I find a cure I will tell everyone I can find on these boards. So I will be posting this letter every where I can to help as many people that will listen! Thank God it's OVER! Thanks for reading this post.
send me a private message for details