Your Email Address:

First Name:

Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsux
Advanced

Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Post by bbsux »

I went to dentist and it turns out i had periodontitis...

I am hoping to god that is the reason why i had bb.

I went in and they told me i needed deep cleaning. They said they would do the left side this time and i had to come in next time and they would do the right side. I thought that was a bit odd because before when i went to other dentists they said i needed deep cleaning and it only took them like 30 mins... i didnt have to come two times.

Next thing that surprised me is they actually used anasthesia to numb my left side of face FOR A CLEANING. I mean i have had deep cleaning before they never had to numb my face so i dont feel anything. It took her 1.5 hrs to clean my left side. I left home wondering what the hell is going on.

Today i went and she did my right side. Once again numbed up my right face and she went to work. Again took almost 2 hrs. After we were done she said i had to come back in 4 weeks to see if it is a disease. I asked her "what disease do i have some disease" . She said you have periodontitis i didnt even know what that is. I asked her is that gingivitis and she said it was worse.

So here i am dont know if i should be happy sad relieved or what. As soon as i came home i typed in bad breath and periodontitis in google and boy o boy there was alot of articles a bout it. I am hoping that once i cure this my bb will be gone.

I will keep you guys updated.

jamesmcavoy

Re: Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Congrats ,
Periodontis may be worse than gingivitis but it gets cured 100% like simply fever .

Just do some rigourous salt water gargling in ur routine along with oil pulling with coconut oil .
These 2 are most imp in healing gums permanently .

Gud luck for new life if u do this well .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic