Your Email Address:

First Name:

(PLS READ) HAS ANY CURED THEIR BB ???

Tell us your story with bad breath
plshelp
Total Newbie

(PLS READ) HAS ANY CURED THEIR BB ???

Post by plshelp »

Has anyone cured their BB or is this something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life ? seems like the more blogs I read the more it seems like it just gets worse Nasal BB ? I think If I start experiencing this room filling BB I might crock over and DIE ](*,) .

Help me narrow down my options .
I want to know ive tried my hardest before I give up and coop with it.

Ive had my tonsils removed , Ive went to a GI they did a bowel movement test and said I have no stomach issues . Ive did a breathe test , test came back negative. Ive narrowed out sinus infection due to just being on amoxicillin and other antibiotics and nasal sprays that were suppose to fix my sinuses. Ive taken acid reflux meds so I believe I can narrow that out. Narrow out dry mouth because my dentist said that's not the case I have no cavities or rotten test Dentist said "everything Perfect" .................. so what else do I need to try Who else do I need to see ?

P.s someone please confirm that they have gotten rid of their BB I need to know that I will not suffer forever I need hope .

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Where does your BB seem to be originating from?
Nose, mouth, lungs, etc?

You say you passed a "breathe test". Can you be clearer? People are much more likely to respond to you if they can relate to your specific symptoms.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I'm not cured BUT had a lot of improvement brushing and rinsing with alcohol free mouthwash (colgate) after every meal. I need too buy a bottle every week and its not cheap. But believe me, using mouthwash without alcohol brings you IMPROVEMENT. When I used to not use mouthwash at night and morning I used to wake up with a AWFUL GROSS taste in my throat but now not anymore. I believe that mouthwash remove a lot of bacteria of your mouth and tonsils, so use it mainly at night, and never starve yourself, eat every two hours. It seems a riiculous thing to say, but keeping a amazing PERFECT oral hygiene helps. Make it a obsession. I believe mouthwash helps us, you just need to find the one for you. I already tried a lot of bad ones that made my breath worst, but I'm really getting along with this one of cogate. PS: Make sure you gargle DEEP IN YOUR THROAT when you rinse, so you can rinse the tonsils too.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I believe when we have bb we just tend to lost faith in mouthwashes and stuff, you just think ''Its not going to work anyway, why use them?'' well, thats a wrong thought. We need a excelent and perfect oral hygiene, never let go. Sometimes I used to forget brush at the night, cause I used to think ''well, its not going to help anyway'' so I just didnt brush, but I was wrong. Never quit brushing and rinse just because you think it wont help, brush and rinse and do again, It will brings u improvement. And drink water all the time, it will make your mouth always wet.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@plshelp

the admin/mods have failed you, I've asked before that they make a sticky thread that documents all the cure stories - no discussions, just links to cure testimonials. That would be the most helpful thing this forum could do for new comers such as yourself. I've myself made a few threads that document cure stories but they get lost in the vast sea of information so new comers will never get to read them, it's a pointless exercise for me to do them anymore. I will ask again.
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

First off it's important to know where your bb is originating from. If you know that, you can take action. My bb comes mainly from the Tongue (especially the back of the Tongue). So for me the best solution for now is to use Tung Brush + Gel which helped the most so far and even allowing me to have a girlfriend. Before discovering it I was over 6 years single, mainly because of bb.
searching
Master
Re: (PLS READ) HAS ANY CURED THEIR BB ???

Post by searching »

plshelp wrote:Has anyone cured their BB or is this something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life?
plshelp,

I am successfully managing my BB using weak acid, e.g. aspirin = acetylsalicylic acid, detailed in a link seen here.

It has been working for me since I first used it in August 2013. It can, however, weaken enamel.

I'm not suggesting that anyone use this approach. Instead I mention it to provide some insight into the location of my BB source, i.e. oral; and, to provide a description of what has eliminated it, i.e. the brief application of low pH, once daily.

I remain on the lookout for a milder treatment, equally as effective.
Carterjex
Total Newbie

Oregano Oil

Post by Carterjex »

Hi I totally cured BB when I use oregano oil.I use 4th drops on a day.
Tastes better with tea.
probably thanks to this oil I cure my Candidas.
Good Luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic