guys i read this on a german forum. someone suggested scraping the tongue with a towel. i tried it and the result was amazing. i still cut my papillae with a scissors but its a procedure that has to be done regularly because they grow back. and scraping the tongue with a towel is a great addition to it.
so bottom line is: scrape your tongue with a towe linstead of a brush or a tongue scraper it is way more effective.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
cleaning tongue with a towel
-
WilliamFoal
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:31 am
Never heard about anything like this. I always preferred using tongue cleaner. But, if this has good results as you say I will definitely try it.
I have penis breath
I have penis breath
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.