Page 1 of 1

Zinc lactate vs Zinc Chloride

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:06 pm
by n22alpha
I'm deciding between using zinc lactate or zinc chloride toothpaste. Oral-b pro expert vs Tung gel could anyone tell me which is better????

thank you

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 pm
by halitosisux
The person to ask is Dr. Aydinmur.

It may depend from person to person, so it might be an idea to try both and see what works best for you.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm
by meowkity1
I would be careful with tongue gel. My coating used to only be on the very back of my tongue. After I discovered tung gel and tung brush, is when my tongue became completely coated. I do not think it is a great idea to be pulling bacteria from the back and moving it to the front. Its too late for me so I still use my tung brush with peroxide and salt every morning and night. My tongue gets pink but usually pretty quickly it is not pink anymore