Page 1 of 2

lost

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 am
by oneday4800
I've used the tung brush and gel with no progress. Also the ora brush and tongue foam. Considering that once your brain gets used to a smell, if were making improvements, I would think that I'll be able to smell my 'new' bb? ? I'm scared its more complicated than I thought. I know my problem was due to poor oral hygiene but if I corrected it and took better care of myself I thought it would go away? Can anyone shed light on this

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm
by halitosisux
When you say no progress, do you mean it has no effect at all on your BB? Or do you mean there is some improvement, but the improvement is minimal and slowly wears off?

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 pm
by oneday4800
I haven't noticed any improvements with my bb. My tongue is pinker but I still have reactions so I must still have it. I can sometimes taste a foul smell from my throat but only after my oral routine.

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 pm
by halitosisux
The reason I asked is because if cleaning the tongue with such a product doesn't improve your breath at all, then at least this means that your BB is unlikely to be originating from your tongue. I know that's not much help, but at least you can rule out the tongue as the source of your odour, which, when trying to find the cause of BB, can help guide you to your actual cause.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:54 am
by oneday4800
That's what I was afraid of. I wanted it to be my tongue but for simple reasons but I'm not too broken. Thanks for the help! I feel I get ignored often so I'm thankful u tried to help. I have one more question, if I don't have tonsil stones or anything else wrong with me,where can my bb be coming from?

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:59 am
by oneday4800
I get a foul taste coming from my throat but what exactly would cause that?

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:38 am
by SHITBREATH
PND is the cause

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm
by halitosisux
I don't think PND alone is a cause of bad breath, but I do think it's exacerbative if there's a bacterial problem relating to any bad breath coming from the tongue. It's a bit like eating egg or protein when you have BB. People who don't generally have BB won't suddenly have BB when they eat some protein. These people would also not have BB when they have allergies or colds - people I come across all the time, with breath as fresh as mountain air. Of course it's a different story if the PND is associated with some kind of infection somewhere or it carries the odour from somewhere else like the sinuses.

Skank taste from the throat, when everywhere else seems ok, makes me think tonsil stones?

@oneday, if you feel you're being ignored, ask again. We all feel like we're being ignored at times, but we must not allow that to get to us. It's not intentional from anyone, just sometimes we all leave it to someone else to answer and then nobody does and we end up forgetting.

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 pm
by oneday4800
But I don't have pnd. That's y I have no clue about a cause

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:20 pm
by oneday4800
It doesn't bother me much. I sometimes take things to personal. I'll use your advice and sign up to other sites to get more answers

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:50 pm
by betterdays
oneday4800 wrote:But I don't have pnd. That's y I have no clue about a cause
It might be a good idea to see an ENT. Since you know its coming from your throat and you ruled out your tongue.

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:50 pm
by oneday4800
I totally wish I could but I don't have insurance and I can't afford it right now

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:01 pm
by sandspiegel
My case of bb has 2 problem zones:

1. My tongue (especially the back of the tongue) smells like sh*t if I don't use Tung Brush + Gel

2. I have a problem with tonsil stones. You say you sometimes have a foul taste in your throat. Me too! usually I have it when I swallow, then this foul taste is there for a couple of seconds and then it goes away. Yesterday it was really bad and I took a flashlight and saw a white tonsil stone hiding in the tonsil area on the right. I took it out and boy does it smell like sh*t!
However, there is no doubt in my mind that this is the cause for the foul taste I get when I swallow.
I really need to get my tonsils removed but had no time to see a doctor til now. I have more time now and will make an appointment tomorrow.


Did you already have your tonsils removed? If not, how can you be sure that the foul taste is not coming from tonsil stones? These suckers can have pretty good hiding places and it's really hard to reach. I once spend about 30 min in front of the mirror to find one tiny one. The point is, just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there.

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 pm
by kite
Sanspiegel, wha kind of Gel do you use please & how long this is effective to keep your breath fresh.
MY consulted ENT & I went through many scans & xrays, they say i do not have PND, my
tonsils are out too.Still i have terrific smell on the tongue & backest part of my Tongue, i use to clean with ALAM as someone suggested in this forum, it did work for a month & not anymore.. Any advise please.

Re: lost

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:55 pm
by jamesmcavoy
Tumhi sagle lok kay samzat ahat kay mahit babare , aapan sarva kadachit chukichya pathwar ahot ase nahi ka vatat ?
Mala nahi mahit tumchya paiki kon vidnyan shikshan ghetalyala ahe pan tumhi tarka lavat nahi kuthlya pan goshticha .
Yeto