Page 1 of 1

My story............

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 pm
by mufc80
Hi everybody, even though I've only just registered on your web site I've actually been visiting this web site for a number of years.

My problem started 14 years ago when i was only 14......I remember going to to the dentist when he fixed a few of my teeth and from that day all of my problems started...I have been suffering from bad breath for the last 14 years and up until last year chewing gums were working but now chewing gums seem to make it worse.
Actually I've started developing bad breath from my nose too, so i have no no idea what to do.
I've literally done all sorts of tests and everything was ok.

The only thing which keeps me going is 3 years ago i went to see a specialist and he found out that i had helicobacteria.
I was given three antibiotics for this problem: mentronadoozile, amoxcillin and and third one too which worked really well for me.

I had no bad breath for the next 4 months, i did not have to brush my teeth for days and still no bad breath.............however bad breath came back after 4 months and on a few more occasions i took these medications which seemed to work for 2-3 weeks and that was it. Now when i take these meds nothing happens, my breath does not improve.


So the only thing which keeps me going is that maybe there is something out there similar to metronadozile, amoxcillin and ranisan which definitely worked for me for 4 months..............

Please help

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 pm
by oneday4800
Maybe you can ask for more meds but for a longer term? I'm not sure how taking any pills like that for extended periods at a time can mess up you body. Maybe you'll be okay? You should look into it