Has anyone ever heard of or posted their condition on Crowd Med? I heard about them while watching the local news the other day and I'm thinking of posting my condition.
The story on the news was about a woman who had a undiagnosed medical condition and she posted on Crowd Med and was able to get some advice which she passed on to your doctors which did help her.
The web address is www.crowdmed.com. From what I read there is a fee for the service, not sure how much didn't have time to read all the info.
Just thought I'd pass it on in case anyone is interested.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Crowd Med
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.