Page 1 of 1
Question
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 pm
by SHITBREATH
How many have a white coating on your tongue that you can not scrape off,and why is that?
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 am
by sandspiegel
I have a white coating tongue at the back of it. I can remove most of the gunk in the front area and in the middle area using the Tung Brush, however no matter what I do, the back of the Tongue stays white. I don't know how to remove it.
I know people that have a white coating tongue but no bad breath. The coating is not the problem here I guess.
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 pm
by SHITBREATH
I don't understand how my breath can smell so bad,when i smell the white coating it dosent smell bad but when i do the licktest i can smell the shitsmell why?????I'm fuxxing lost...Can it be that our immune system is not working??????
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:04 pm
by NOTANYMORE
tongue coating is the symptom, not the problem. Fix your problem and your tongue will turn pink without scraping. At least that has been my experience.
Also keep in mind that a pink tongue does not mean you will have perfect breath. My tongue is nice and pink with plenty of saliva and I still have halitosis.
I spit out 2 giant tonsil stones in one day and my tongue has been pink ever since.