THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tips when drinking alcohol

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Nespresso
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Tips when drinking alcohol

Post by Nespresso »

Hi guys

So I went out last night with my close buddies and we sat at a bar in a pretty small table again. I am a huge beer guy but I am starting to give it up in social settings as I reek like shit. Last night I ordered a screw driver with lots of ice. This seemed to have worked okay. I also had a tall iced water. I was still getting reactions but wasn't that bad. At one point I was quiet and my friends kept asking me questions to get me involved.

What really sucks is that I don't really enjoy myself anymore in a tight setting like this anymore. All I think of all night was am I smelling and trying to read my friends reactions.

Do you guys have tips when consuming alcohol in social settings?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

I use forever mints in those situations; but the bad part is you will still taste the minty flavour with whatever youre drinking
Nespresso
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Nespresso »

StillHoping wrote:I use forever mints in those situations; but the bad part is you will still taste the minty flavour with whatever youre drinking
I just looked up that product. Do you know if it's similar to Xylimelt?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

I have not tried xylimelt but from what Ive heard; seems like they work similarly with staying in the mouth for hours
Nespresso
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Nespresso »

StillHoping wrote:I have not tried xylimelt but from what Ive heard; seems like they work similarly with staying in the mouth for hours
Thanks. Just before you responded (first time), I ordered some xylimelt. I am thinking that my issue with alcohol is from dry mouth. Hopefully xylimelt will take care of it without having to taste mint in my drink. If it doesn't work out, I will check out forever mint.

I tried Mint Asure but it didn't work on alcohol. This seems to work for me when I consume garlic and onion (although I really try to avoid food that contains these) but doesn't seem to help me when I am drinking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗