Your Email Address:

First Name:

Prozym rf2

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Freshhope
Junior

Prozym rf2

Post by Freshhope »

I’m just thinking outside the box. Anyone tried any dental
Solutions for dogs ?. This prozym rf2 seems like it ticks all
The boxes. They have a tooth paste and a solution you swallow. Apprently has a “anti biofilm ingredient”

Jaim618

Re: Prozym rf2

Post by Jaim618 »

If you try, let us know... I would be scared to try.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Does the label have any warning for human use?
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

I am a little scared to try these random things too but lately I have just relized There’s chemicals in everything. Will try a few other things before I go down this road. I bought some betaine hcl and tried that it does improve digestion and reflux symptoms but still get reactions. Next on my list is xylitol poweder Apprently that can help
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

I read through this forum a lot and really had an interest in the user: knighty post. You can search them yourself. I really think people should focus on horomone levels in there body- too much cortisol or whatever. I messaged knighty but still no response last online 8 years ago. So many people here have done the sinus mouth endoscopy dental colonoscopy endoscopy. Very little people focus on the hormone side of things. If stress increases the bb we might have a higher cortisol level to begin with . Just a thought . Peace
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Freshhope wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:41 am I read through this forum a lot and really had an interest in the user: knighty post. You can search them yourself. I really think people should focus on horomone levels in there body- too much cortisol or whatever. I messaged knighty but still no response last online 8 years ago. So many people here have done the sinus mouth endoscopy dental colonoscopy endoscopy. Very little people focus on the hormone side of things. If stress increases the bb we might have a higher cortisol level to begin with . Just a thought . Peace
Is there any particular post/posts that you found interesting that were posted by "knight post"?
Paste a link here please, and I will read through.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Results summary:
Testosterone - borderline low, i think below 200
LH and FSH - Extremely high Levels (obvious reasons)
Cortisol - Extremely Low (quite strange but interesting)

the endocrinologist ordered several blood tests that required extraction of about six, approximately 20ml vials of blood. That was a lot of blood i thought.

then an SST test was done, where a blood sample was taken and then i was injected with ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone, look it up) thirty minutes later, another sample was taken. I learnt this is to see how my adrenals will respond to the ACTH, as will be indicated by the second sample. this is to know if my pituitary is not producing its own ACTH or i may have adrenal problems.

The Point of this post is that when i got back home i noticed my bb became really severe( this includes peoples response and the evil mouth taste), post nasal drip increased, my tongue got whiter, i have been having an unending headache and i generally just fell terrible. i know i have had this feeling before but it was a very long time ago

now i don't know why this is happening, if its got to do with the ACTH or the "plenty" blood i gave for the tests. i was thinking about starting my lufenuron this friday but now i feel like taking it right now.

for those who are wondering, yes, I am very certain that i have Candida, because I check all the boxes for candida symptoms except mouth thrush which i think cant occur because of how often I have to brush and disinfect my mouth.

What i am not sure about is which one caused the other:

Did the candida yeast bind to the hormones in my blood and made it impossible for them to be used at the right places, thereby starving my system of needed hormones and compromising my immune system, which is supposed to keep candida under control?

or

did i have an adrenal or maybe genetic problem which came into effect after puberty, that caused the production of certain hormones in my body to stop. giving rise to several problems like a weak immune system, which allowed the candida to thrive and take over.(by genetic problems i mean Klinefelter's syndrome, for males and turner's syndrome for females - look em up i seem to have some of the signs).

this might prompt some of us to examine our symptoms very well as i have noticed some of us that have this problem since puberty which is over 10 years ago, might have forgotten what it means to feel normal. because i think i might have: some of the symptoms i seem to have are things i almost thought were normal.

Please everyone, check yourself very well, this is definitely a medical condition that can be explained, and possibly treated and not some "Curse", as I can sometimes get frustrated enough to think it is.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Above was some of his post

I just tried to research on google but only found one link

Association Between Klinefelter Syndrome and Focal Nodular H... : Journal of Clinical ...
Focal nodular hyperplasia is a benign lesion of the liver, predominantly ... He had 1-year history of abdominal pain, halitosis, and bloating. He has been diagnosed of Klinefelter syndrome 4 years before the visit

Obviously this is one of million other possibilities just posting in the forum for a knoewladge base for future/ current members
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic