Page 1 of 1

time to face the world

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:31 am
by oneday4800
I cant keep living like this. Before I knew I had bb,I still had positive ppl around me. The guys in the neighborhood who all the girls loved talked to me all of the time. Even became friends and did drugs together lol. Only weed btw. So why cant i still go out and have fun? Im a great person. I care about everyone and always try to help. I cant let these assholes keep me trapped in my one and only life! To hell with them. Im over it and im ready to get back out there. After all that ive been through,im to string of a person to let this hold me back. Im ready for the rude and hateful comments. Theyll get what the deserve someday. I hope everyone else whoa feeling trapped and depressed can do this with me. I will forever fight to be cured but not how i was anymore.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:23 am
by betterdays
I get the courage to do this every now and then. It is a must for sanity's sake. Lol! =D>

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:42 am
by oneday4800
And that is what i need LOL. Now,to keep the attitude up

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 pm
by thanatos
I hear ya.

However, one reaction from the wrong person (i.e. a girl thta shows interest) = time to hermitze myself once again.

Re: time to face the world

Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 am
by jamesmcavoy
I have comr to a point of tireness yhat i dont want to be cured anymore .