THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
antibiotics
antibiotics
ive been taking antibiotics for about a week im almost done but there has been no improvement with my breath. what would this mean? i know antibiotics works for most people temporary but it doesnt even work temporary for me what could it be?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
Hello Friend
I'm going to be positive if the test "Helicobacter pylori"
I'm taking antibiotics
Bismuth and pantoprazole before breakfast and dinner 1number metronidazole, amoxicillin every 12 hours from each of 2 -A month
Does any of you experienced this issue?
The number of antibiotics will you help me?
I'm tired of going to the doctor
Sorry for my English, If I write wrong

I'm going to be positive if the test "Helicobacter pylori"
I'm taking antibiotics
Bismuth and pantoprazole before breakfast and dinner 1number metronidazole, amoxicillin every 12 hours from each of 2 -A month
Does any of you experienced this issue?
The number of antibiotics will you help me?
I'm tired of going to the doctor
Sorry for my English, If I write wrong
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
This is a very good website about helicobacter pylori.
www.helico.com
If you need help to understand, we can try to help you.
www.helico.com
If you need help to understand, we can try to help you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.