Page 1 of 1

Potato Chips

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm
by bon
I know that potato chips make my halitosis more terrible.
But after eating potato chips, didn't a tongue become clean?(Mine will be so.)
Is there a person who has the same experience?
And why does this happen? If there is a person who knows, please tell me.

sorry for my english by the way.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:31 pm
by Mico
I dont know about potatoe chips but I lately discovered the same paradox. The healthier I eat, the whiter my tongue! I have no clue what this means. But Im pretty sure that ym bb doesnt originate from the tongue back.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:18 pm
by noptical
1. When you chew food the salivary glands produce more saliva that cleans your mouth including tongue.
2. Eating rought foods shortens the papillae on the tongue and cleans its surface.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:05 pm
by Busted
Try eating fried foods. I know it's not healthy, but at night when you brush your tongue, the white stuff can be brushed off very easily. Your bb however, won't be gone 100%.

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 am
by bon
Thank you everyone to reply this question !
I appreciate you all :D