Hello, anyone knows how this could be explained?
My BB behaviour is very strange. There are a few things which I noticed (but which I can't find a explanation for):
1. After brushing my teeth in the morning my breath seems fine (maybe 20% BB) until I eat something small (maybe 1 slice of bread with anything) and then it gets instantly worse (up to 100% BB)
2. If I have BB and eat a big meal my breath disappears instantly after the meal completely. Then it gradually comes back ...
3. This continues on and on.
For me this means, if the stomach is totally empty or totally full the breath is perfect. But as soon there is only a little meal in it, the breath gets worse instantly.
Anyone knows an explanation for this? (or even hints where to look as for now I honestly don't really know what meds to take or what to get tested for)
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
No BB after Eating!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.