Page 1 of 1

Nothing works...

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 pm
by castillo
Ok so i tried some of the suggestions here before bed to eliminate white tongue and morning breath. They all made it worse!!! Why is that? I gargled with lemon juice.. I gargled with baking soda..used drops of oregano oil...gargled with apple cider vinegar...slathered on coconut oil. What can i try next? Golden seal? Probiotics in tongue? Garlic pills?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:00 pm
by sandspiegel
I use Tung Brush + Gel to remove the stench from my tongue. So far it works pretty good. You should try it out.

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:03 am
by castillo
The issue is not scraping my tongue. I do that and the problem is better. My issue is that the smelly tongue happens regardless of what i use to prevent it from manifesting. I want to avoid waking up to the smelly white tongue.

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 am
by castillo
I am really curious what an ENT can do for my tonsil stones in my lingual tonsils. I don't want surgery so is there anyways an ENT can get in there with a camera and actually remove them?

I can feel them right now and it feels like a ball in my throat. for sure they are only on the lingual tonsil. I cant hack it up completely. Sometimes i can open my mouth wide and curl my tongue and make a deep hack, one or two will come up.

I tried gargling and drinking lemon juice and i just end up with a white tongue and acid reflux.

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am
by j68
I'd make sure I wasn't dehydrated FIRST then go from there.

look here

viewtopic.php?t=5984

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am
by castillo
That sounds good! Will being hydrated help tonsil stones though?

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 am
by j68
I read an article on an Iranian doctor that claims dehydration is ALWAYS the the first place to start, he claims to have healed over 3k people with just water (all types of illnesses, diabetes hypertension, asthma etc.).

After reading that article I decided to try it out, it took me 4 days to rehydrate.(drinking a gallon of water a day nothing else) honestly it made such a big difference I doubt anyone would believe me. all I can say is try it yourself, avoid drinking anything but water.

here's the article : http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/ar ... dehydrated

According to Google, chronic dehydration IS the cause of tonsil stones.

http://tonsilstones.org/?p=12