Considering s*****e, need someone to talk to?
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm
Hi, I'm new to this website so this is my first post, and I apologise in advance if this is long, so I'm just going to get started right away.
For about 5 years I've had chronic bad breath that is with me 24/7, I didn't notice at first until a friend told me and after that my whole life, all my hopes and dreams of having a family and a career have just vanished. I am completely hidden away, I never go out with friends, and I would never ever consider having a boyfriend (I'm 16). My friends just put up with it but I have noticed they are gradually losing contact with me, they are making new friends which is completely normal and what I should be doing, but I can't. I am a really nice person if you know me, but no one will give me a chance to show that, people think I boring and moody, and no one understands that I can't help it. I never get a break from this and I just want to know what it's like to feel normal and like a real person. I will be going into college soon and I don't know how I'm going to cope, I feel like there's no point living anymore, if I die people will move on and not have to deal with me, I'm completely worthless and my parents deserve better. Sorry for going on I just really need help and I this I at least deserve a nice person who understands to help me.
Now about the medical side, everyday my throat feels blocked and I always need to cough, and my nose gets quite blocked. I had tonsil stones so I found the confidence to go to the doctors and I lied and said I frequently got tonsillitis and they removed them. Obviously I was so excited when I got hope despite the pain, after I was completely healed my breath returned to the foul smell that I've always had. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor and I don't want my parents to know as I don't confide in anyone, I believe the problem may be down to post nasal drip, so I tried nasal irrigation which didn't work. When I was younger I had my nose cauterised twice, but I don't know if this has anything to do with it, and also I get yellow stringy stuff out of my eyes. As well, I have a tooth that is tinted back, and it has worn away on one side, and I have another tooth which looks black underneath, I was hoping this was my problem as I can just get the teeth removed, but I regularly visit the dentist, and although I've not mentioned it to him, surely he would have noticed them?
I really hope someone here can give me advice on how to get rid of it, but also mental support as I feel like I will never been the same person I was and I just need some support I think I deserve it.
Thank you xxx
For about 5 years I've had chronic bad breath that is with me 24/7, I didn't notice at first until a friend told me and after that my whole life, all my hopes and dreams of having a family and a career have just vanished. I am completely hidden away, I never go out with friends, and I would never ever consider having a boyfriend (I'm 16). My friends just put up with it but I have noticed they are gradually losing contact with me, they are making new friends which is completely normal and what I should be doing, but I can't. I am a really nice person if you know me, but no one will give me a chance to show that, people think I boring and moody, and no one understands that I can't help it. I never get a break from this and I just want to know what it's like to feel normal and like a real person. I will be going into college soon and I don't know how I'm going to cope, I feel like there's no point living anymore, if I die people will move on and not have to deal with me, I'm completely worthless and my parents deserve better. Sorry for going on I just really need help and I this I at least deserve a nice person who understands to help me.
Now about the medical side, everyday my throat feels blocked and I always need to cough, and my nose gets quite blocked. I had tonsil stones so I found the confidence to go to the doctors and I lied and said I frequently got tonsillitis and they removed them. Obviously I was so excited when I got hope despite the pain, after I was completely healed my breath returned to the foul smell that I've always had. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor and I don't want my parents to know as I don't confide in anyone, I believe the problem may be down to post nasal drip, so I tried nasal irrigation which didn't work. When I was younger I had my nose cauterised twice, but I don't know if this has anything to do with it, and also I get yellow stringy stuff out of my eyes. As well, I have a tooth that is tinted back, and it has worn away on one side, and I have another tooth which looks black underneath, I was hoping this was my problem as I can just get the teeth removed, but I regularly visit the dentist, and although I've not mentioned it to him, surely he would have noticed them?
I really hope someone here can give me advice on how to get rid of it, but also mental support as I feel like I will never been the same person I was and I just need some support I think I deserve it.
Thank you xxx