THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do you over-analyzereactions?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Do you over-analyzereactions?

Post by thanatos »

I do
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

-_- i do the same thing.. but often times i end up analyzing it right there and then.. it totally detracts from the conversation..


heh.. this may be somewhat off topic, but it reminded me of this girl i was talking to at work earlier in the week. .. I said something to her as she walked by, several feet away.. but damnit, my voice doesn't carry well, so she walks right up to my face and says "what?" Haha.. I hate situations like this. .. Then I try to condense what I say into fewer and shorter words.. words that don't have so much breath into them.. haha god it's freaking ridiculous...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗