THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

White Tongue after dental surgery - Cases from the internet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SuddenBB
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm

White Tongue after dental surgery - Cases from the internet

Post by SuddenBB »

Linda – CureZone –

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=40303&s=1#i1


I hope that the following may help someone. If you feel you have an infected root canal, and the progression is like mine, take it very seriously. Please don’t be put off by the denials of the dentists and doctors, or being told that you’re a liar or crazy. Go deep into your heart, ask for help, don’t give up.
I tried to get in touch with the dentist and other health professionals, to give them a list of what to watch for, hoping to prevent this happening to another. They wouldn’t talk to me, said that I am a liar.
What I experienced:
I have all the residual long-term effects listed (except amputations), and every day my only real wish is that the body would die.
Regards,
Linda

Infected root canal Symptoms I experienced:
Clenching and grinding teeth, both day and night – breaking teeth off. Metalic taste in mouth.
Facial Infections: The infection was actually oozing thru the jaw, cheek, forehead as large lumps, hardened growths, and smaller numerous pimples.
A hole blew through gum in the front, when I was having dental work done.
Heart palpitations/throbbing.
Serious weakness in back and legs causing continual pain/stumbling/falling
Mouth/tongue very red, lots of heat
Very fast onset of periodontal disease and excessive amounts of plaque buildup
Swollen, painful lymph glands under the chin
Meningitis (inflammation of the lining around the brain)/Septicaemia (Blood
poisoning): (**see Long Term effects at the end)
Symptoms: extremefever/panic, nausea, vomiting, very severe headache, stiff neck, eyes intolerant to light, sleepiness, confusion, unresponsive/vacant, severe muscle/joint aches/pains, stomach pain, freezing cold hands and feet, chills/shivering.
I felt as though my head might blow up.
Feeling of internal burning
Face looking sunburned
Excessive thirst
Extreme exhaustion
Inability to focus the mind for long
Internal organ problems: Swollen, painful liver, weak painful kidneys
Excruciating neck pain
Frequent very severe migraine headaches, accompanied by vomiting, dry heaves and passing out.
Extreme confusion and panic attacks, feeling of helplessness
Extreme stiffness of the whole body, feeling like it is turning to concrete
Eyes burning, blurring, photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light)
Ear infection, feeling full, hearing impacted
Insane nightmares: seeming like one had taken 100 rolls of film, cut them into single frames, placed them all into a box, and mixed them up. The nightmares are composed of one frame after another flipping by with total unrelatedness to the one prior or after.
Symptoms of insanity coming on overnight
Withdrawal from normal activities and relationships
Total loss of self-control, both mind and body
Thoughts of s*****e and wishing to die to escape the pain
Face looking blank, like the spirit has departed, common in Alzheimer's disease

** Documented Long Term Effects: (from the Meningitis Research Foundation)
After effects most likely to be caused by meningitis:
· Memory loss/difficulty retaining information/lack of concentration
· Clumsiness/co-ordination problems
· Residual headaches
· Deafness/hearing problems/tinnitus/dizziness, loss of balance
· Learning difficulties (ranging from temporary learning deficiencies to long term mental impairment)
· Epilepsy/seizures (fits)
· Weakness, paralysis or spasms of part of body (if permanent, sometimes called cerebral palsy)
· Speech problems
· Loss of sight/changes in sight

After effects most likely to be caused by septicaemia
· · Memory loss/difficulty retaining information/lack of concentration
· · Clumsiness/co-ordination problems
· · Arthritis/stiffness in joints
· · Scarring/skin damage
· · Amputations - for example, fingers, toes, arms or legs 10-20% of patients who recover from septicemia are left with after effects from damage to their blood vessels caused by the bacterial toxin. This damage disrupts the supply of blood to the ends of the limbs, causing death and decay of oxygen-starved tissue. In irreversible cases the result is amputation of fingers and toes or even entire limbs.
· · Kidney damage
· · Lung damage
Some of these effects may follow either meningitis or septicaemia.

Emotional after effects that may occur after meningitis and septicaemia:
· · Clinginess
· · Temper tantrums
· · Moodiness or aggression
· · Disturbed sleep / nightmares
· · Bed-wetting
· · Changes in character
· · Learning difficulties
· · Depression
· · Fear of doctors and hospitals
· · Other behavioral and emotional problems

P.S. Prior to this I had been very strong, excellent health and functioning. I had taken excellent care of my teeth.

Raised 2 sons
Designed, developed, maintained the Budget, Allotment, Labor Distributions systems for the State of Washington
Given an award by the Governor for Outstanding Service to the State of WA
Designed and built 2 homes
Calligrapher, weaver, spinner, watercolorist, couture clothing designer, organic gardener, gourmet cook.
I enjoyed exceptional mental and physical health and never had a reason to go to the doctor.
All of a sudden, found myself burning up on the inside, tremendous suffering, exhaustion, terror.
Unable to get my job done, spending every minute that I wasn't at work, trying to recuperate so I could do my job. I increased my prayers, exercise, improved an already excellent diet.
I tried everything, herbs, adaptogens, fasts, etc.
I started avoiding people, even friends and family.
My sense of balance was bad, and my left ear was going deaf, felt like it was full of water
I went to my dentist, and all of a sudden I had serious periodontal disease (had always taken excellent care of my teeth). He told me that I was grinding my teeth away in the night. He sent me to another dentist, who scraped my teeth and pulled out my perfect wisdom teeth, ground down all my other teeth.
I went to doctors, acupuncturists, and energy healers.
Intent on getting well, and unable to find help, I enrolled and completed my first year of Naturopathic Medical School, but was too sick to return.
I found myself unable to function adequately in any area of my life, terrible migraines, hemorrhaging, early menopause, sleeping all the time - so unlike the old me.
I had to quit my job.
I lost all my relationships.
I used up all my savings.
I remember the day the root canal infection broke through into my brain. I woke in the morning and realized that my mental functioning was gone. I started having the kind of nightmares that an insane person would have. Totally disoriented, I'd start the dishes and find myself upstairs, not knowing how I got there.
Pictures taken after that time look like a person with Alzheimer's disease - you can see a definite blankness.
My eyes became badly infected and I was loosing my eyesight. My eyes felt like 2 hot coals.
I wandered around for a couple more years, always in terror and tremendous pain, thinking I had suffered a nervous breakdown. I was even wetting the bed at night. It was very difficult for me not to commit s*****e. There are no words to express the suffering.
When (I feel) I was pretty close to dying, I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and when they cleaned my teeth, the tool went right through my jaw. He sent me to have the infected root canal removed, and said "By the way, don't commit s*****e.", and I feel he knew that he had let the problem get by him.
No compassion, no offer of help. He should have sent me to the hospital.
The other dentist pulled the tooth. This was the dentist who pulled my wisdom teeth. He treated me with disdain, and I feel he knew that he had let the problem get by him.
I hoped to get better soon, but my system was too destroyed and the meningitis/septicemia continued. The brain shuts off and I pass out and fall like a tree, without notice. I have been ill and poor ever since.
I had experienced many difficult things in my life, and I never felt like a victim, but this has definitely left me with a victim feeling, and so much anger I have not as yet been able to transcend.
I lost all the things of value in my life and experienced untold suffering. There is no mechanisms in our medical/dental systems for the admitting and learning from mistakes.
Sincerely,
Linda


Stay Safe – MedHelp - http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatolog ... ow/1906057

Hi,

On the 15th of Januray I have noticed that I have this white tongue, usually I have a nice pink tongue. I noticed this white tongue because one moning when I woke up I had vey dry mouth so I went to check it in the mirror. Later on I started to have 37.2 degree temperature for 6 days (it was coming back to normal at some parts of the day)
Here is the story On the 24th of december I went to the dentist to have a root canal treatment on one of my tooth and other work was done on my teeth, the dentist prescribed me Dalacin C 300mg for a week in order to avoid any infections. I also have a rotten tooth that also needs a root canal treatment. Recently I went to an ENT doctor who said that on first sight nothing alarming and took a swab sample of the white coating, which came back negative.

I do not know if this is important but 4 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio and all my STD test came back negative.

What can this be? how can I treat it?

Thank you very much for any advice.

Jenny _ Yahoo Answers –

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 229AAyNWYF

I have a white coated tongue, it coats most of my tongue doesn't hurt, nor smell. I feel fine, and I act normal. I do not smoke.

I recently had a root canal done, and I had it done in two parts. After the first half was done, I got an infection build up on the roof of my mouth from an infection within the tooth. and was given an antibiotic I could take along side an antibiotic prescribed for swelling, etc. The doctor who prescribed the antibiotics said I have to eat yogurt, as the antibiotic eats away the bacteria good or bad, and I did, every night.

(I stopped taking the medication about a week or two ago. I was prescribed 21 pills one was to be taken three a day, and the other to be taken just twice which then was reduced to once) Just recently I noticed I have a white coated tongue. It doesn't hurt, or anything.

Is there anything to make it go away?
Additional Details
I can run my nails through it, and underneath my nails it has a white stuff. Although, I regularly brush/floss.
3 months ago
White tongue and laziness in morning ( Dr Kadwa if you can help ) )


Hemandeep - abchomeopathy.com

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/381769/
White tongue and laziness in morning ( Dr Kadwa if you can help ) ) From hemandeep [Log on
on 2013-05-16
10 replies 399 views
Hi,

I have mostly white coated tongue and I feel lazy and tired when I wake up in the morning. Also have white mucus few times a day.

I think it may be due to the reason that I eat too much sugar or sweet things. Also whenever I eat too much sugar it causes me ulcers and sore throat. Roasted cashew nuts also causes me same thing.

Please if someone can give me single homeopathic medicine for it.

I can also give full details about myself. ( If someone follows classic homeopathy )

Also Is there any doctor who can give me ill effects of root canal, as I had a root canal on a very bad tooth 16 years back and my white coated tongue problem is also these may years old. I read somewhere that a dead tooth produce toxins and have lots of ill effects.



Steady Health

http://www.steadyhealth.com/white_tongu ... 84280.html

By Guest | Last updated 03 Oct 2008 14:52

White Tongue And Cant Swallow Just Had Teeth Pulled
I just recently had a tooth extracted, the dentist did a root canal while infected and eventually had to extract tooth. I've been on antibiotics for 1 month now and just recently went to urgent care due to swollen lymph nodes in neck and under armpit.. So He also put me on an antiibiotic called augmentum for bacterial infection. I woke up this morning with my throat feeling like it is going to close and my tongue is very white and pus looking, I cant explain it. Should I call My doctor or dentist again.


Yahoo Answers - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 443AAehPsK

Had 2 teeth pulled and have yellow coated tongue?
• jenn asked 2 years ago
I have had 2 teeth pulled almost a week ago tomorrow and my mouth still hurts bad and i have woke up 3 times with a yellow coat on my tongue and also have a really bad taste in my mouth why could this be?
Yahoo Answers

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 443AAehPsK

Yellow color on tongue and nasty color in my mouth in the morning after getting wisdom teeth pulled..?

• Spread The Love asked 4 years ago
I got all of my wisdom teeth pulled five days ago. my gums have stopped bleeding, but for the past two mornings I've been waking up with a very thin layer of some yellow stuff on my tongue and a weird nasty taste in my mouth. I have to spit and my saliva is a yellowish color. what is this??




________________________________________


Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced by FONDUES 7 mon 38,007


http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=40303&s=1#i1

I had a root canal that started giving me problems, the root canal was hot and cold sensitive and I avoided chewing on that side of my mouth because it was painful. The dental x-ray didn't show infection my old dentist took some x-rays of my root canal he said it was " loosely packed" Well, when I told my new holitic dentist that it totally cued him. He quickly, suggested, that just maybe the root canal had Sargenti Paste(formaldehyde) N2,RC2W they apparently used that in the 1980's for sure and I think he said in the 1990's too. So, now let's think about that FORMALDEHYDE in your body ! Just google it and get ready to be shocked!


My symptoms: began with nausea, rash, low grade fever,
flu like feeling, then went to dry heaves, shortness of breath (lung inflammation), dizziness, exhaustion, foggy headed- cognitive processing slowed down, my heart seemed to be beating louder at times my weight fell to 99 pounds. I noticed meridan channels appeared inflammed especially on face, neck and lower back, my neck was stiff for a few months. One day my foot was dragging another very scary day. Then I started getting felt like sore throats 2-3 times a week, I kept gargling with water and cayenne pepper. I now had eye strain my eyes itchee they were red and my vision was not so good. I tried all the stuff my eye doctor gave me and I bought tons of stuff That only dried my eyes out even worse, nothing helped, but a honey water and apple cider vinegar mixture. Drinking Sea Salt water followed with peppermint spirits was helpful and drinking black steeped tea with fresh ginger helped too.


So, we began to turn over every stone to figure out what was causing this. Scans, x-rays, MRI all the specialist you can imagine as well as exploratory surgery. Since I just had the root canal time will tell if that was the cause I'm pretty sure it was.



When I first became very ill I would go to an Urgency care close to my home only because I was so sick I could only stand to be the car for ten minutes tops! I saw a lot of old style doctors at that old style clinic :) They were really nice but just seemed clueless, I mean clueless. Thank God for chinese medicine that at least got a lot of the symptoms under control so I
could continue my search more comfortably.

The key is to find a Biological dentists, also known as holistic, or environmental dentists These dentist usually have a mercury free practice. They should have no problem writing a referral to an oral surgeon for removal of a root canal. We requested that they grind away 1 mm of the bone to make sure that this gets rid of the infection, and they sterlize it completely. Read The Root Canal cover up. The oral surgeon knew all about it and did it happily. The dentist suggests 3 days of antibiotics after this procedure to make sure the infection in the tooth does not circulate throughout the body or to make sure the extraction doesn't lead to infection. I went to my dentist on Tuesday had my extraction the next day! The total out of pocket cost was only 931.00. The implant cost is yet to be discussed. We pay for medical insurance and pay out of pocket for dental this has proven over time to be huge savings.


Doctor are only human, they look at the signs, symptoms, risk benefits, they order tests, read tests and make a decision based on those tests. If the tests show everything is normal. Well, the poor doctor only has one card left to play and that is the stress card, well that only further infuriates the poor suffering patient that needs, answers, at the least some ideas of what to do next since their pain and suffering is valid and totally real, not imaginary. When I worked in mental health I saw more people with imaginary illneses, than real valid illneses. LOL

The best thing you can do for yourself is ask around and find a progressive critical thinking doctor one that is both an MD/ND or MD/chinese medicine background from my experience it seems they the doctors have more information to draw from than, " here take some prozac and float off into the clouds!" :)Seriously when your seriously ill you need family and frienda support, a strong advocate in the midst, you need medical providers that think outside of the box that will help you on your way to wellness. If your too sick to do research find someone that will do research for you.

Side Note* as most of you might know regarding your blood work for an MD if your fall into normal range they do nothing and an ND addresses it differently if you are right on the verge of low or high if your are just teetering they will address it right there and then which makes total sense to me and more exact.
Marin_09
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Marin_09 »

I consulted to my family spam removed and he confirmed to me that it happens in case wrong supplements are used during surgery. Otherwise, these things never happen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗