My halitosis is a bacterial imbalance in the gut
I know that probiotics might help me.
Anyone got more info?
Please help
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Are you taking a particular drug, and the drug was effective?I have the same problem I think.
You need to go see a gastroenterologist and he will advise you on what medication to take.
I tried a lot of food, but none of them helped even honeyHoney is helpful too. Dilute pure raw honey in water and drink it daily -- might take some time but it helps.
I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.Soo wrote:Are you taking a particular drug, and the drug was effective?I have the same problem I think.
You need to go see a gastroenterologist and he will advise you on what medication to take.
I tried a lot of food, but none of them helped even honeyHoney is helpful too. Dilute pure raw honey in water and drink it daily -- might take some time but it helps.
What type of biopsy؟I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.
d.r told me I really do not knowHow did you know that it originates in your gut?
drug dealers just ***k off!!james wrote:Hi Everyone,
I had this problem once and found a probiotic that helps but you have to use it exactly as described on my site.
The problem I had was bacterial imbalance in the mouth, an oral imbalance caused partly by poor dental care and too much beer! The alcohol and smoking, if you smoke, creates a sulphur oral environment which smelly bad breath bugs love!
The alcohol also kills the good bacteria which I didn't know.
So a bit of a lifestyle change and some special oral probiotics does the trick. But it'll take several weeks to really come good.
If you want more info I've got some on my site. http://yanimon.com/probiotichealth/beatbadbreath.html
If you can't get a strong anti-microbial mouthwash use gin or vodka but you have to spit it all out! Drinking the stuff will kill good 'white hat' intestinal bacteria. Just follow the instructions I've posted on yanimon.com
Hope this helps some readers!
Cheers, James
Mine started when I used mouthwash. I think it made the bacteria in there become imbalanced, so now I have far reaching, room filling, lingering stale saliva smelling BB. It gets worse when I lack sleep, I didn't eat or my mouth is dry. For cases like bacterial imbalance, our only hope is to get that freaking bacteria in balance, which is almost impossible to do.Soo wrote:What type of biopsy؟I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.
I mean Explain more
d.r told me I really do not knowHow did you know that it originates in your gut?
But my BB is a great sign
My halitosis is too cold Weather
But BB is too little in hot weather !
How about you?
Sorry man, I was abroad visiting my family.Soo wrote:What type of biopsy؟I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.
I mean Explain more
d.r told me I really do not knowHow did you know that it originates in your gut?
But my BB is a great sign
My halitosis is too cold Weather
But BB is too little in hot weather !
How about you?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.