Page 1 of 1

Is halitosis considered to be a disability

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 am
by forced2balone
I work in a call center, everyday is a struggle and I am ready to quit my job. I'm so tired of people saying their stomach hurt, they are sick or they need gum or water and start to cough if they sit next to me. I have to go to my car to eat lunch, can't eat my lunch in the break room with everybody they will leave or start coughing and ask me what am I eating and if it tastes good.

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:49 pm
by FedUp
i certainly think it should be treated as such. we can't exactly go out and do what we want like a regular person. on another hand life could be worse but BB is totally a social/professional killer.