Page 1 of 1

Disgusting white gunk coming out of my gums [pic nsfw]

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 am
by Archimonde
http://i.imgur.com/ZPW75S8.jpg


That started happening this year, around the time i had 2 dental caries removed. I don't know if it relates to BB or if it's a separate issue, or not an issue at all.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:30 am
by Ihatemybreath
Its looks like massive tonsil stones to me.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:43 am
by FedUp
Agree with the post above.

Does it carry an odour when you smell it?

I've never known anything like that to come out whilst flossing.

It sounds bad but keep a sample to show your dentist. He can't deny any problems then.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm
by Stinkynick
Looks like impacted food to me, if I don't floss for a few days I get that as well. If that comes out regularly there's a good chance you've got gum disease