Your Email Address:

First Name:

A stinky singer...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
A stinky singer...

Post by oneday4800 »

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/most-embarras ... 58582.html

I wonder if taking FMO3 enzyme tablets would cure or help

malory
Master
Post by malory »

FMO3 enzyme tablets are not currently prescribed to TMAU sufferers, though there are rumours that such a remedy exists at an exorbitant price. I wish it could be as simple as taking an FMO3 pill. As a TMAU sufferer whose main odour source is BREATH, I would take it to see if it could help.
Current tmau protocol: Riboflavin/ B2 is supposed to enhance the FMO3 enzyme activity a bit, but it doesn't help that much in most cases. Lactulose laxative is also suggested to cleanse the bowels. Cardiovascular exercise to improve metabolism, increase sweating out of toxins etc. For a few people, a low choline diet helps but many have to experiment with more restrictive diets such as raw diet or Paleo diet to find any relief. Some find probiotics help, others don't find this helps at all.

As usual, the media have taken a very complex condition and simplified it to appeal to the general public, but all raising awareness articles are useful, and this young singer has done a great job because the Metro paper is very widely read by London commuters.

TMAU can manifest itself almost exclusively as breath odour. Also, it is not usually just a smell of rotten fish. It can be fecal, rotten egg, sewerage ...

To eliminate TMAU as a source of your breath odour, a TMAU test may be useful. In the UK, TMAU.org.uk gives details of how to get tested for free by the NHS via Nigel Manning. MEBO gives details of testing in other countries.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I checked her videos, apparently she does not smell that bad, she has a band, if she would stunk really bad, trust me, she would live like a hermit
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic