THIS DENTIST IS IN MANHATTAN. HIS BAD BREATH WORKUP COST $275. HE SAID HE DOES A THROUGH JOB IN DETERMINING WHERE THE ODOR IS COMING FROM. I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL NOT BE SOLD EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS.
QUESTIONS:
1. HAS ANYONE WENT TO HIM FOR BAD BREATH?
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? I AM SKEPTICAL BECAUSE SO MANY DOCTORS HAVE DISMISSED ME.
3. IS IT WORTH IT?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ELLIOTT R DAVIS
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.