Page 1 of 2
Donations for the laser
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:29 pm
by Jimi Stein
Ok people, like you know we just lost 200 usd that could cover at least a hotel in Israel for 4 days.
SO please if anybody wants to donate please let me know thru PM. I am accepting paypal.
I am planning to go for the operation in approx 2 weeks. Dr Yehuda will do a laser operatin of my tonsils in my throat, I mean the remains of the tonsils. That is the only way we can see if it actually works.
I will take pictures also and interview Dr Yehuda.
Thank you
Jimi
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:04 am
by elliott
i have a $50 american express gift card. I'll send it. Where?
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 pm
by oceanside
I will gladly donate $50 to cover one day for your hotel and your search for a cure.
Please PM your instruction as how to use PAYPAL.
JOHN
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:16 pm
by emotional rescue
i want to collaborate too, but my credit card is national and i´m not very convinced to use my mother´s with paypal. If she had some financial problem by my fault it would be a disaster in my house
Is this thing safe? if i don´t understand it wrong they keep with all your data, what safety do i have that they won´t use the credit card for another thing or something?
i don´t want to sound apocaliptical or something, just don´t know how this thing works,
anyway i´ll see if i can get an extension of her credit card.
If this thing don´t convince me still i can send it by western union
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:53 pm
by Jimi Stein
Can we do it to just transfer to my bank account directly?
I think that would be better
and safer
Let me know if that is ok
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:19 am
by elliott
let me know when you want to give me details.
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:39 pm
by Jimi Stein
OTher people chip in, we got only 100 for now, we need at least 500
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:03 am
by elliott
maybe you should add incentive. Give members elite status.
Who wouldn't want elite status on the Bad Breath Halitosis Forum?
ok, people can at least donate 10 dollars, there are plenty of members here.
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:50 pm
by emotional rescue
jimi, first i want to say that i got to go to the bank to figure it out how i transfer to your count, i´ll try to do it today,
and elliot is right. Come on guys at least ten dollars!!
But i was thinking:
You told that you would go for about 4 days, and he will laser the remanin of your papilate tonsils. Well, you alrready know that i´ve been for that too. And i found apreciable relieff....but the thing is,this don´t cure halitosis totally at least tonsils were your only source. (like on bronxjazzy case). There´s something else going on.
So that´s where I think that yehuda could be very important for us now or in the future. Maybe after your case he could start to study other possibilities as an ENT to this problem. Maybe, like Larc400 ask, the lingual tonsils, i don´t know.
Cause, this is just an hypothesis, cause obviusly i don´t know you. But if your bb is that bad, i don´t think the laser will cure you 100%. (obviusly i wish you the best reflief possible). So then yehuda will have to admit that he´s got to improve his technics for another sources or something.
The point is, if you go for 4 days only, i dón´t see how you will going to know if this get rid of your bb or not. And how He will gonna know, since the heal takes between 7 and 10 days. And throu these days your mouth has a rare feeling and maybe taste (if i remember correctly). I think that you can smell an improve. But how can you discuss with him about totall relief if youself are not sure at all???
That´s what i´ve been thinking about. I think the best way to get advantage of this important trip is that you stay for more longer. (please guys contribute!!). I your work allows it.
let me know what you think about this,
and for god sake GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:21 am
by hungrygirl
I already said that i will give a tenner, but do i have to beg for the details of where to send it?
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm
by hopeful
I will donate 50.00 USD but please give me your acct. info.
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 pm
by Jimi Stein
People come on, please donate, I received already 50 usd, and the donators will be listed on the site and given special rank, ELITE FORCE.
I gues make them as moderators will bea good idea.
Too bad Prince Charles does not have BB, but probbaly he is using some crap for Carmilla Horse breath
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 pm
by Jimi Stein
Talked to Yehuda again over the phoen and he said that if the bad breath is there he will find the cause. Well I am still sceptical and scared.
He said that lingual tonsils might be the cause. I have my palatine tonsils removed, but the lingual tonsils are the one at the base of the tongue where the throat begins might be the problem.
And that is the exactly spot where I feel bad breath is coming from.
I think we should focus on lingual tonsils asap and not so much on palatine tonisils that are on the throat and you can see them when you open your mouth a lot.
And it always stink when i put my finger there.
But I am scared, he says he will probably need to do the general anasthesia and after operation the area will hurt a lot as I havce heard. He says it will not hurt a lot.
And one day in hospital will cost me 2500 usd. Still do not know if I will go. I do not want to get disapointed and loose so much money.
confussed
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:11 pm
by bwonita69
I have had my tonsils out and yes it was sore, but the pain killers are very good and help loads. You have to have 2 weeks of complete rest.
Are you saying that there are 2 lots of tonsils in your mouth?????? where are the second lot????? I have none on the sides of my thoat is there some on your tongue????
confused big time???
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 pm
by hungrygirl
I have just sent £10 donations to Jimi.
It really is not a lot, after all we like to come here for info or venting or whatever. Im especially grateful for the site, wish i could afford more.
It is also very simple trough paypal, just a few clicks and absolutely safe.
Just a tenner!