THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I don't know what to do.. i have tried everything
I don't know what to do.. i have tried everything
hy all i need your opinion.. yesterday is my bad day.. i went to ENT doctor yesterday, and guess what she said?, she said that i should go to psychiatrist, because she said there is no problem in my tonsil... but i have tonsil stones!!.. and i wanna have her to take out my tonsil... T.T.. What should i do?? is it really my psyche that can cause bad breath or tonsil stone? Thank you...
No, i'm not speak spanish. i think i can't cut out all kind of dairy, it so hard for me. And if i eat dairy product, i will get tonsil stones soon. do you have coated tongue??kris wrote:Hi david,
have you try to cut out all kind of dairy from your diet for a period?
It seemed that quit dairy has helped me a lot with tonsilstones.
Do you speak spanish? if yes please send me a pm.
Thanks
whats wrong with me??
I have tonsil stones
I have coated tongue
I always snoring every night (my friends said that)
I feel only on my right tonsil that cause bad breath, it feels like i have sour/salty taste on my right tonsil.
ENT doctor didn't want to perform tonsillectomy, she said my tonsils was good.
I have tonsil stones
I have coated tongue
I always snoring every night (my friends said that)
I feel only on my right tonsil that cause bad breath, it feels like i have sour/salty taste on my right tonsil.
ENT doctor didn't want to perform tonsillectomy, she said my tonsils was good.
@david
if you eat dairy product and you get tonsil stones soon maybe you could be lactose intolerant.
In the past i ate a lot of dairy and sometimes in the crypts of my tonsils developed stinky stones that i was able to remove with my tongue, and even when there were no stones if i rubbed my tonsils with the index finger it smelt awful.
So at the end of 2013 i've cut out dairy of my diet and since then i've noticed a big difference, no more stones or stinky tonsil (btw i'm NOT lactose intolerant).
Sometimes particles of food get traped in the holes but when i remove them with the tongue they didn't smell like s**t as in the past.
So my suggest is cut dairy out for a period and see if there are improvements.
I know it's hard, i'm italian and pizza without chees is the worst thing, but i don't regret my decision.
Yes, my tongue is coated but i don't think that there is a correlation with tonsil stones.
If you have any question i'll do my best to answer even though my english isn't good.
if you eat dairy product and you get tonsil stones soon maybe you could be lactose intolerant.
In the past i ate a lot of dairy and sometimes in the crypts of my tonsils developed stinky stones that i was able to remove with my tongue, and even when there were no stones if i rubbed my tonsils with the index finger it smelt awful.
So at the end of 2013 i've cut out dairy of my diet and since then i've noticed a big difference, no more stones or stinky tonsil (btw i'm NOT lactose intolerant).
Sometimes particles of food get traped in the holes but when i remove them with the tongue they didn't smell like s**t as in the past.
So my suggest is cut dairy out for a period and see if there are improvements.
I know it's hard, i'm italian and pizza without chees is the worst thing, but i don't regret my decision.
Yes, my tongue is coated but i don't think that there is a correlation with tonsil stones.
If you have any question i'll do my best to answer even though my english isn't good.
-
sandspiegel
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Yeah I also read about cutting dairy out of your daily meals can improve the situation but yeah for me it's also very hard (I freakin love Pizza
)
However I also visited an ENT doc and he told me that he won't remove my tonsils because there is nothing wrong with them. And tonsil stones are no reason to remove them.
After that I tried a syringe that really helps me to remove the problem and is the best way I know of to remove tonsil stones. You can just use water or even mouth wash. Just spray it into all holes you can see in your tonsils. The first time I did it, I got a sh*tload of tonsil stones out. Now after doing this every week for about 2 months I can't get any more tonsil stones out. I recently tried to spray mouth wash into the holes instead of water which seems to be even better. I'm actually really surprised that no one tried it here. I read about this syringe on a german forum.
Here is the syringe I'm talking about.
http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ne+spritze
However I also visited an ENT doc and he told me that he won't remove my tonsils because there is nothing wrong with them. And tonsil stones are no reason to remove them.
After that I tried a syringe that really helps me to remove the problem and is the best way I know of to remove tonsil stones. You can just use water or even mouth wash. Just spray it into all holes you can see in your tonsils. The first time I did it, I got a sh*tload of tonsil stones out. Now after doing this every week for about 2 months I can't get any more tonsil stones out. I recently tried to spray mouth wash into the holes instead of water which seems to be even better. I'm actually really surprised that no one tried it here. I read about this syringe on a german forum.
Here is the syringe I'm talking about.
http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ne+spritze
-
NOTANYMORE
- Master
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.