THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Why cant i smell my breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb1999
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 am

Why cant i smell my breath

Post by bb1999 »

I have been reading on here how people can smell thier own breath and how bad it is and how far it travels , my breath fills a whole room as iv seen reactions and heard comments. My question is people say it may be stomach related but i smell other smells , if i burp i smell the food iv just eaten and. Ot the shit smell why is this? Why cant i smell my breath , surely if coming from stomach i would smell cack in the burp??? I smell everything else too but all other people smell is shit ! How can my nose not smell it but be a le to smell the burp with no trouble ! Can you all smell your breath
ShitTalker
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello. I can not smell my breath and i think most people,can't smell their own breath. I can smell my burps and i can smell my tonsils if they are real nasty and have a tonsil stone in them. The only time I can smell my "breath" is if my mouth is very dirty and nasty and I close my mouth and exhale just a tiny bit, but it is actually the air in my mouth I am smelling... And that smell always goes away after I clean my entire tongue...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

I think the stomach is rarely a cause of halitosis- my burps also taste/smell of food i ate earlier. this smell differs from the smell i can usually detect.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗