Candida Albicans?
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:25 pm
Had a blood test taken a while ago and swab from mouth.
Turns out it grew candida albicans but I have been told these are in everyones mouth as part of their normal flora. and theres no white spots in my mouth and I really don't know about my windpipe, when I had an endoscopy nothing was said about anything unusual.
Also turns out I am a little low on B12 which I've been given to understand causes depression and fatigue. The fatigue thing is interesting as I'm always tired. - Not linked to BB though but I'm gonna get that fixed.
I'm gonna try to get some fluconazole just to try it, why not?
So far no medication has worked- not even dented or stopped the BB.
Metronizadole
Anti-biotics
Clarithromycin
Amoxicillin
Acid reducing meds
My eosinophil count is zero which i'm given to understand only flares up when theres an active infection in the body. so how on earth am I having this issue which btw this week has been terrible according to comments i'm overhearing- drains, shit smell, it stinks, wheres that smell coming from?. So humiliating.
Where could such a stench be coming from?
I'm really struggling to cope now. No medical professional can help me, it seems to be getting worse.
I am having to pay £194 for a TMAU test. Is this life now??
Turns out it grew candida albicans but I have been told these are in everyones mouth as part of their normal flora. and theres no white spots in my mouth and I really don't know about my windpipe, when I had an endoscopy nothing was said about anything unusual.
Also turns out I am a little low on B12 which I've been given to understand causes depression and fatigue. The fatigue thing is interesting as I'm always tired. - Not linked to BB though but I'm gonna get that fixed.
I'm gonna try to get some fluconazole just to try it, why not?
So far no medication has worked- not even dented or stopped the BB.
Metronizadole
Anti-biotics
Clarithromycin
Amoxicillin
Acid reducing meds
My eosinophil count is zero which i'm given to understand only flares up when theres an active infection in the body. so how on earth am I having this issue which btw this week has been terrible according to comments i'm overhearing- drains, shit smell, it stinks, wheres that smell coming from?. So humiliating.
Where could such a stench be coming from?
I'm really struggling to cope now. No medical professional can help me, it seems to be getting worse.
I am having to pay £194 for a TMAU test. Is this life now??