THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I am looking for a toothpaste that contain delmopinol

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lafleure
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:27 pm

I am looking for a toothpaste that contain delmopinol

Post by lafleure »

I am looking for a toothpaste that contain Delmopinol hydrochloride I have used it before but now I can't find it on amazon can you please help
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗