THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

tonsillar minor salivary glands

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Junior
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

tonsillar minor salivary glands

Post by pagmic2 »

There's a white film where my tonsils used to be, I think it's made up of food residue and bacteria. Anyway, it's possible that in cutting out my tonsils the surgeon was forced to destroy critical minor salivary glands called "tonsillar minor salivary glands" or "minor salivary glands of the palatine tonsils" that God designed to clean this area and keep the white film or plaque from accumulating there. I can clean it with my index fingers, and then there's a freshness in my mouth. Don't know how long it will last because just discovered it. God is good, Mike
ShitTalker
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am

Post by ShitTalker »

Hmm, wow... I never really heard of this before... I have seen many pictures of the area turning white right after getting tonsils removed... If it was recent it might go away... I would try gargling salt water or something... If it has been there for a while I would maybe try using something to squirt the area clean...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗