Page 1 of 1

tonsillar minor salivary glands

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm
by pagmic2
There's a white film where my tonsils used to be, I think it's made up of food residue and bacteria. Anyway, it's possible that in cutting out my tonsils the surgeon was forced to destroy critical minor salivary glands called "tonsillar minor salivary glands" or "minor salivary glands of the palatine tonsils" that God designed to clean this area and keep the white film or plaque from accumulating there. I can clean it with my index fingers, and then there's a freshness in my mouth. Don't know how long it will last because just discovered it. God is good, Mike

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:11 pm
by ShitTalker
Hmm, wow... I never really heard of this before... I have seen many pictures of the area turning white right after getting tonsils removed... If it was recent it might go away... I would try gargling salt water or something... If it has been there for a while I would maybe try using something to squirt the area clean...