Anyone in the UK want to share an OralChroma machine?
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 am
I'm fed up of not knowing when my breath is OK and not. I've had terrible reactions from those around me even when I thought all was fine.
http://www.abimedical.com/en/medical/product_01.html
The OralChroma is pretty expensive though, so I would prefer to split it with a few fellow sufferers from the UK. Last time I checked (a few years back) they were about £3k. So about £500 each if we get six of us together. Or maybe we can source a 2nd hand one.
We can, for example, keep it a month each at a time.
I think it will be invaluable in determining what helps and what does not, in particular regarding diet.
Please let me know
http://www.abimedical.com/en/medical/product_01.html
The OralChroma is pretty expensive though, so I would prefer to split it with a few fellow sufferers from the UK. Last time I checked (a few years back) they were about £3k. So about £500 each if we get six of us together. Or maybe we can source a 2nd hand one.
We can, for example, keep it a month each at a time.
I think it will be invaluable in determining what helps and what does not, in particular regarding diet.
Please let me know