THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

90% CURED! BB goes away after LUNCH???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBad
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 6:01 pm

90% CURED! BB goes away after LUNCH???

Post by BBad »

Hey guys,

I have a big problem. I cured myself for about 90% (will publish a veeery long thread/pdf in a few weeks) but still have 10% left. Those 10% BB seem to be a different cause than the other 90%.

Here is the problem. I have no BB at all, when I wake up. Then after I brush my teeth or eat something I get some very smelly BB but only for the first 6 hours after waking up. Then after I eat my second meal, EVERYTHING disappears until the next morning.

What could this be? I just can't find the solution.
Nespresso
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Nespresso »

I wish I had your problem. If I know I do not smell after lunch, I can somehow rearrange my life accordingly.

Maybe try eating bigger breakfast to see if it gets rid of BB. I heard that a lot of morning breath goes away after eating crunchy, solid food. This is the case for me.

My routine is, I get up rince my mouth with either water or Biotene. Then eat crunchy cereal with almond milk with Betain HCL, vitamins, anti-fungals (caprylic acid, oregano oil, GSE, etc.), and then I use tong gel on my tongue and brush my teeth. When I get to the office, I just use Xylimelt.

This routine works for me (I get very little to no reaction) until after lunch. I get slight reactions time to time after lunch (definitely on days I eat onion/garlic-y food and/or dairy).

So I guess I have somewhat of an opposite problem from you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗