Page 1 of 3

chat

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:36 pm
by smileguy
Do you guys chat or are you going to be chatting.I would like to chat with some people with the same problem.

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:40 am
by Jimi Stein
me too

anybody else

we havbe a chat here on this site

we just have to set the hour

chat

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:31 am
by smileguy
you set the time and I will be there

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:09 am
by Jimi Stein
i send the newsletter to others about the chat

hopefully somebody else will be up to it

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:52 am
by jess
I'm interesting in chatting too and sunday is good for me. But the time needs to be convenient for everyone since I believe that some of us are in different countries.

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:17 pm
by smileguy
does 7 oclock mountain time work for the chat

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:20 pm
by Jimi Stein
smileguy wrote:does 7 oclock mountain time work for the chat
should we pick GMT -7 the LA time or London TIme GMT 0

tell uss

what is mountain time??

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:00 pm
by smileguy
7pm mountain pacific

I was there

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:18 am
by smileguy
nobody showed up for the chat I guess everybody is looking for the magic pill instead of putting are collective brains together to solve this problem

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:25 am
by Jimi Stein
smileguy

we did not figure out the correct time yet

let set the time for next sunday

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:44 am
by AW
I am interested in coming into the chat. I always like to talk to people, especially with the same condition at myself.

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:01 am
by Jimi Stein
What do you say 8pm GMT (LONDON, greenwich time)

That is 11am Mountain time (LA, USA) - (GMT -7)

I think that is good.

What do you say
Jimi

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:37 am
by Larc400
Yeah that's good,
since the Yahoo group chat is now down, we can stick the same time as that one used to be:

=3PM Eastern US Time
=8PM British Summer Time
=9PM Central European Time


...or we could just all get MSN Messenger and Jimi adds all the e-mail addresses,
then we could chat whenever someone is online :->
http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview/

/Karl

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:47 pm
by Jimi Stein
that sound good

i would prefer to chat on our site

maybe someone can tell the yahoo group that we are going to chat so they can join in

i have a problem posting on that group, none of my posts are published, like someone filter them

8-[

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:23 pm
by Larc400
:^o

odd, you should speak to LJ about having probs posting on Yahoo... she's the moderator 8)

I'll invite them over to the chat... so... Sunday 3PM Eastern?

Maybe you can add me to MSN Messenger too... sometimes it's good to chat on non-regular time, ie whenever...

/K