tongue gel
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:05 am
What stores carry tongue gel and what does the bottle or pakaging look like?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=611
If you live in Europe and can't find it in your country you can buy it from smilewithstyle.co.uk. This is where I got it from.mpkle wrote:What stores carry tongue gel and what does the bottle or pakaging look like?
This is not called just a "tongue brush", its market name is "TUNG brush" (or "Dr. Wieder's TUNG Brush") and it comes with a free sample, so I guess what you have is not a TUNG brush and you better get the real one.mpkle wrote:Im in Texas and would like to just buy at a local store but i cant find it.I found tongue brush and own one but it didnt come with any gel...

duh... and what they have in common? The word "brush" in their name?DK3790 wrote:what's the difference...and umm i can't find these anywhere