THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I hear something

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosiser
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 am

I hear something

Post by halitosiser »

That people with body odor are not allowed to go to some public places because it bothers others in some cities of USA.
And it was written in the law.
I wonder isn't it against constitution about the human right?
USA always talk about human right to other countries.I think maybe people with body odor are not taken as humans..
halitosiser
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 am

Post by halitosiser »

I believe we have the most difficult situation on earth.Any other people with any kind of disease could get a treatment of no cheating.And they can find organization of their kind.Like AIDS,Cancers,They can all have organization to join.To have at least people of same kind of problem to meet.
And us?
We cant have an organization decently.Because it is a shame for one stinky to make friend with another stinky.Stinky club?That would be a huge joke!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗