I want a reliable method to get an idea about my breath
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:31 am
hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. Think sometimes my coated tongue saliva doesn't smell that much.
..I don't know what was going on..please tell me a reliable method to check my breath.[/b]
I could find a breath checker on e-bay called ''tanita bad breath detector..It has 5 level scale and vary according to the volatile sulfur compounds produced by bacteria..I want to know whether this is reliable or anyone knows an other reliable method to get an idea about my breath..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. Think sometimes my coated tongue saliva doesn't smell that much.
I could find a breath checker on e-bay called ''tanita bad breath detector..It has 5 level scale and vary according to the volatile sulfur compounds produced by bacteria..I want to know whether this is reliable or anyone knows an other reliable method to get an idea about my breath..