What i think (do you agree?)
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm
I've made one post here before and been experimenting since then.
Like my first post, some basic facts:
I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! (I will point out what I have tested and failed later)
In my last post i talked about drinking Hydrogen peroxide.
the smell of my saliva vanished 100%
So it had to be from the stomach, right?
I have also tried Omeprazol and other medications for neutralizing my acid and refluxes but with no improvment at all!!
So I have a question for you guys with stomach problems:
Dont you think we have too little acid in the stomach for braking down the food?
so the food stays longer in the stomach and making this smell? because after every meal I drank Hydrogen Peroxide, my stomach was all fine and no stinky saliva. ( before the HP, my breath smelled the food I ate for hours then started to smell really bad)
So today i ordered glutamic acid to try out combined wirh digestive enzymes.
* Hydrochloric acid
* pepsin
* Betain
* probiotics
I will let you know the results of that too!
http://scdlifestyle.com/2013/10/4-commo ... -mistakes/
Fails
* Gluten-free diet no improvement
* gum- and teeth health very good
* Tonsillectomy - I think made my BB worse! so no improvement
* Using all kind of toothpaste (therabreath, mouthwashes, salty toohpaste and a lot more) - no improvement
* Probiotics - no improvement (and i was over consuming it. Took 4-6 times more than recommended)
* not been eating sugar for years - no improvement (but when eating sugar. please i could kill with my breath)
* Green tea, yellow tea, black tea, orange tea, brown tea, you name it - no improvement
* No dairy diet - No improvement
* no reed meet - no improvement
* reduction of gastric acid production (omeprazol for 2 month) No Improvement
suffering for 17 years now and nothing worked like Hydrogen Peproxide, sometimes antibiotics, but only under the treatment
Like my first post, some basic facts:
I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! (I will point out what I have tested and failed later)
In my last post i talked about drinking Hydrogen peroxide.
the smell of my saliva vanished 100%
So it had to be from the stomach, right?
I have also tried Omeprazol and other medications for neutralizing my acid and refluxes but with no improvment at all!!
So I have a question for you guys with stomach problems:
Dont you think we have too little acid in the stomach for braking down the food?
so the food stays longer in the stomach and making this smell? because after every meal I drank Hydrogen Peroxide, my stomach was all fine and no stinky saliva. ( before the HP, my breath smelled the food I ate for hours then started to smell really bad)
So today i ordered glutamic acid to try out combined wirh digestive enzymes.
* Hydrochloric acid
* pepsin
* Betain
* probiotics
I will let you know the results of that too!
http://scdlifestyle.com/2013/10/4-commo ... -mistakes/
Fails
* Gluten-free diet no improvement
* gum- and teeth health very good
* Tonsillectomy - I think made my BB worse! so no improvement
* Using all kind of toothpaste (therabreath, mouthwashes, salty toohpaste and a lot more) - no improvement
* Probiotics - no improvement (and i was over consuming it. Took 4-6 times more than recommended)
* not been eating sugar for years - no improvement (but when eating sugar. please i could kill with my breath)
* Green tea, yellow tea, black tea, orange tea, brown tea, you name it - no improvement
* No dairy diet - No improvement
* no reed meet - no improvement
* reduction of gastric acid production (omeprazol for 2 month) No Improvement
suffering for 17 years now and nothing worked like Hydrogen Peproxide, sometimes antibiotics, but only under the treatment