I'm thinking s*****e!
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:54 pm
Hey all.... I just recently joined this website. I have had BB for 5 years now...... My no. 1 symptom is that I notice that whenever I stick my tongue out and downward, then exhale consciously, I get this funny smell in my throat/sinus.... I dont know if it's coming from my throat or gut or where??? Y'all should try doing this, do you smell anything?.... I am a very cute and smart dude and I hate the fact that girls seem to like me until they smell the shitty breath..... Ummmm.... As a child, I had a fungal infection(candida) in the fingernails... I mean my fingernails were BLACK..... Also up until age 9, one night in each year I would struggle to breath!!!! I just wanna put these here in case there's any connection!!!! I need a cure right now!!!!!! I am frustrated! Each day is a nightmare!!!!! I wake up in the mornings asking myself what actually went wrong and what I have done in this world to deserve this....... I've been using probiotics for 4 days now... havent noticed any improvement.... When I eat meat, the smell gets a lot worse... I'm a college student right now and it's so frustrating... seeing so many students getting in relationships and pairing up and I'm just sitting in my room like.........?? I like this girl, I'm so sure she liked me to cause she walked up to me during a party and then ran away after smelling the breath and has been avoiding me since then!!! Someone help pleasee.... I need someone to talk to......I'm thinking s*****e!!!!!!!!!!!...............