How many of you are Oil pulling? What's it doing for you?
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:47 am
I've been oil pulling every morning for about a week now.
I'm using a Sunflower Oil to do my pullings, .. I pull for about 20 min each time.
I like the ideas behind it, but I'm not really sure about the effects..
I mean, it's almost as if all the smptoms are becoming slightly worse.. And I'm not just talking about PND.. Here are some changes in my body recently:
-PND feels increased
-had yellow mucus last few days
-carpal tunnel acting up (not sure if i have this but i've experienced symptons on occasion)
-stuffier nose
-an odor when exercising
Now some of these things may have nothing to do with the Oil Pulling.. or perhaps, as the site had suggested, ailments and symptoms become worse when they are getting better.. which.. seems odd..
but anyway.. I'm also taking vitamic c.. Perhaps the sweaty smell (I usually don't have body odor when exercising) which almost has a bit of sweetness to it, may be from the vitamin c.. i remember being able to detect a chlorella smell when taking those.. vitamin c may be doing the same thing? .. I have a feeling it's worse for other people to smell, but i can just vaguely detect a sweetish yet sweaty scent.. ew..
To those also Oil Pulling, what can you say about what it's doing for you?
What kind of reactions or effects, if any, are noticeable?
If you have any problems outside of bb, are you noticing any effects concerning that ailment, positive or negative?
And while talking about side effects, what can you say about vitamin c side effects.. Has anyone else noticed a new smell to your sweat (assuming it's related) What about upset stomachs or anything else at all?
I'm using a Sunflower Oil to do my pullings, .. I pull for about 20 min each time.
I like the ideas behind it, but I'm not really sure about the effects..
I mean, it's almost as if all the smptoms are becoming slightly worse.. And I'm not just talking about PND.. Here are some changes in my body recently:
-PND feels increased
-had yellow mucus last few days
-carpal tunnel acting up (not sure if i have this but i've experienced symptons on occasion)
-stuffier nose
-an odor when exercising
Now some of these things may have nothing to do with the Oil Pulling.. or perhaps, as the site had suggested, ailments and symptoms become worse when they are getting better.. which.. seems odd..
but anyway.. I'm also taking vitamic c.. Perhaps the sweaty smell (I usually don't have body odor when exercising) which almost has a bit of sweetness to it, may be from the vitamin c.. i remember being able to detect a chlorella smell when taking those.. vitamin c may be doing the same thing? .. I have a feeling it's worse for other people to smell, but i can just vaguely detect a sweetish yet sweaty scent.. ew..
To those also Oil Pulling, what can you say about what it's doing for you?
What kind of reactions or effects, if any, are noticeable?
If you have any problems outside of bb, are you noticing any effects concerning that ailment, positive or negative?
And while talking about side effects, what can you say about vitamin c side effects.. Has anyone else noticed a new smell to your sweat (assuming it's related) What about upset stomachs or anything else at all?