THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where Can I get Antibiotic
Where Can I get Antibiotic
is the only thing that work for me and the Dr refuse to prescribe me some.
what antibiotic? What country are you in?
I was lucky enough to find some metronidazole in my house when I self-prescribed myself it!
I'm in the UK, so I think it's possible to use someone like pharmacy2u if you're in England. Might have to lie about your symptoms, though.
In fact, I think I need to pretend that i'm a girl!
It's also a fair bit more expensive than a regular prescripion, hence I've not tried yet. Need more money.
There's other websites that will probably deliver everywhere, but they'll be expensive, and you have to do your research to make sure you won't get scammed.
I bought some bactrim about a decade ago online that was legitimate. (although that site no longer exists)
I was lucky enough to find some metronidazole in my house when I self-prescribed myself it!
I'm in the UK, so I think it's possible to use someone like pharmacy2u if you're in England. Might have to lie about your symptoms, though.
In fact, I think I need to pretend that i'm a girl!
It's also a fair bit more expensive than a regular prescripion, hence I've not tried yet. Need more money.
There's other websites that will probably deliver everywhere, but they'll be expensive, and you have to do your research to make sure you won't get scammed.
I bought some bactrim about a decade ago online that was legitimate. (although that site no longer exists)
-
amberdavis
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 am
Drug Shortages
Having a disease is not that easy especially if you do not have a lot of cash. You should always have a lot of savings in order for you to buy the medications that you need. Adderall, a very popular medication used for managing Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is in alarmingly short supply. A number of popular drugs, including a number of cancer medications, are in severely short supply due to a number of production issues. Article source: Adderall among prescription drug shortages. If you need help with your expenses in buying your medicines, you should try availing a payday loan right now. You will be able to buy the medicines that you need for you disease.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.