THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Sad Story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Blahface
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

My Sad Story

Post by Blahface »

I have no idea when I got bad breath but it has been with me since 7 years. :cry:

Up-to-date:

After lots of research I've realized I have a mucus problem. I am doing the netipot cleanse a lot but I never get more than a little mucus after I blow my nose. Even right after the netipot cleanse I can feel the thick mucus stuck in my throat.

So I ask anyone please help me get rid of this ***** *** mucus ..

please help
Shliet
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Shliet »

Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Post by tambaking »

try mucinex D or any over the counter mucus losener. hopefully that help. And don't forget you have to tilt you head up a little while using the netipot, while placing your finger in the adjacent nostril
Blahface
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

Post by Blahface »

Shliet wrote:Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.
I heard that machine is really loud. Also when you use it do you blow your nose?
Blahface
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

Post by Blahface »

Thanks guys.

I tried a mucus loosener it didn't really help. Also i heard the Waterpik is a loud piece of equipment. Do you blow your nose after ?

Ps: isn't the whole point in the netipot cleanse to let the water flow out the other nostril? I never heard of puttin a finger in the other nostril..
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Post by tambaking »

if you think mucus [production is the main culprit is could be due to an infection and therefore, antibiotic might help. is have helped a lot of people even thou he symptoms return back in some people .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗