Page 1 of 1

I've got gold fillings/teeth. Have you?

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
by mjump7
Has any of you got dental fillings?

I was thinking that my two gold fillings on each side of my upper molar teeth may be causing bad breath. I might get rid of them in a few days.

"Amalgam Fillings Linked to Neurological Problems, Gastrointestinal Problems
The first large-scale epidemiological study of mercury and adverse reactions was recently completed and showed that of the symptoms looked at, there was a link seen to gastrointestinal problems, sleep disturbances, concentration problems, memory disturbances, lack of initiative, restlessness, bleeding gums and other mouth disorders."
sourced from http://www.holisticmed.com/dental/amalgam/

Some studies also suggest gold fillings and teeth cause dryness in mouth and swollen gums

I've tried many things as all of you have had. NONE of them helped.
So now I'd like to know how many of you have dental fillings.
Please let me know.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 pm
by noptical
I have some fillings but not amalgam fillings.Their only advantage is that they last longer than the rest but they look ugly (like rotten teeth) and they're said to be causing health problems. I don't see why people keep having amalgam fillings...

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:24 pm
by mjump7
So what kind of fillings do you have?

I've got two gold fillings, not sure if it's pure gold or alloy. But btw the skin inside my mouth just beside that gold filling is swollen and it feels dry around these gold fillings. I was thinking these may be causing bb.

I wanna know if there's anyone who doesn't have any fillings and still have bb.
Well, we gotta find out the difference between us and non-bb-sufferes.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm
by noptical
I have no idea how they're called. They're regular white fillings.