THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

visit this helpful website too!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
isis
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 am

visit this helpful website too!

Post by isis »

Hi I am from Mexico and I find a relief to have somewhere where I can express my pain. I am depressed because of my chronic halitosis :cry: but today I don't want to do that instead I invite you to visit the site called: chronic bad breath fix . There I have found very useful information for our condition, please give a try. I just want to share anything that can help and I know how much you suffer because I do.
Everyone is in my prayers and I ask God to help us at least to find peace and deal with our stinking breath :roll:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗